Time to take out my Tin Foiled Hat

willia451

Reaction score
It's all we have. Why do you deny?

ngBDuWT.jpg

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The NFL is fixed.

I knew the cowboys 2019 season would be a struggle not based on the entire schedule, but by looking at the end of the schedule.

Before the season started, this is the first thing that came to mind after seeing that. It would have to come down to a divisional opponent in order to have a shot at the playoffs.

Now here we are.

And then you have the story that every sports media organization available have been pushing all season...."THIS IS THE MOST TALENTED TEAM THAT CANNOT GET IT TOGETHER".

The cowboys then have this winning streak to showcase how amazing they are.

Then comes the "Oh so" losing streak and the story of how they seem to cannot beat teams with winning records.

Then of all things, they destroy the rams, who all of a sudden could not score against this terrible defense.

Let's get real here, the cowboys are going to beat the eagles. The eagles will not have a chance because it is not about them.

The eagles had their story when they won their first SB with the phantom injury riddled, back up QB team they had.

We all know that was a load of BS.

This will be all about one of the most talented teams that underachieved, but pulled themselves up by the boot straps by seasons end.

It will also be about one of the most criticized coaches in history to ever do it.

I dont know how far Dallas will go in the playoffs but it would not suprise me if they themselves won the SB.

All season it has been about the story of the most talented team.

The 2019 cowboys and most criticized coach nobody expects may turn out to be one of the greatest football stories to ever happen.

And NO, I am not zekly drunk at vegas, sippin the RoMac purple drank special, or puffing on the randy Gregory supreme.

It's all lining up as planned.

Major cash was lost vs the Rams who simply came out and we're ghosts of themselves. Something surely SMELLS!

Last edited:

Cowfan75

Reaction score
The NFL has to be dying to get the Cowboys back in the SB. We are the money-makers. Imagine the ratings of a Cowboys/Patriots SB. If the NFL was fixed, we should have been to at least one SB over the last decade...at least. Or at the very least the NFL could have "fixed" us with new coach to help us get over the hump. Having said that, I do believe some games are influenced by officials at the orders of a higher power. Or the officials are just really, really bad at their jobs.

RS12

Reaction score
You must have bought your tin foil at the 99 cents store.

Dalmations202

Reaction score
Ask yourself this. If you were a big businessman who has spent millions on a team, what all would you control?
I know I would control everything I possibly could in order to make as much $$$$ as I could.
So when you think, "How could this happen", remember exactly what they tell you every time........ it's a business. The NFL is big business.

ghst187

Reaction score
I find it pretty suspicious that philly came back and won the last two games they should’ve clearly lost, which would’ve made next weeks game meaningless

mmohican29

Reaction score
The NFL is fixed.

I knew the cowboys 2019 season would be a struggle not based on the entire schedule, but by looking at the end of the schedule.

Before the season started, this is the first thing that came to mind after seeing that. It would have to come down to a divisional opponent in order to have a shot at the playoffs.

Now here we are.

And then you have the story that every sports media organization available have been pushing all season...."THIS IS THE MOST TALENTED TEAM THAT CANNOT GET IT TOGETHER".

Then comes the "Oh so" losing streak and the story of how they seem to cannot beat teams with winning records.

Then of all things, they destroy the rams, who all of a sudden could not score against this terrible defense.

Let's get real here, the cowboys are going to beat the eagles. The eagles will not have a chance because it is not about them.

The eagles had their story when they won their first SB with the phantom injury riddled, back up QB team they had.

This will be all about one of the most talented teams that underachieved, but pulled themselves up by the boot straps by seasons end.

It will also be about one of the most criticized coaches in history to ever do it.

I dont know how far Dallas will go in the playoffs but it would not suprise me if they themselves won the SB.

The 2019 cowboys and most criticized coach nobody expects may turn out to be one of the greatest football stories to ever happen.

And NO, I am not zekly drunk at vegas, sippin the RoMac purple drank special, or puffing on the randy Gregory supreme.

I had a similar thought to be completely honest.

Then I remembered The NFL also has the chops to pull the plug on the whole thing whenever.

My theory is Cowoys make the playoffs.

And right when the 49ers upset if imminent. Up 20-6 @ halftime....

Emperor Goodell fearing backlash over playoff seeding hologram dials Clete Blakeman @ halftime.

"Execute Order: Sixty Six".

Leading to a folly of phantom flags, bad spots, and a Forbath GW FG miss from 41 kicking a football Mr. Slave borrowed from Paris Hilton.

mmohican29

Reaction score
I find it pretty suspicious that philly came back and won the last two games they should’ve clearly lost, which would’ve made next weeks game meaningless

Not if you watched the games. Suspicious? They were gifted both victories no if's about it. And both the Giants and Commanders looked somewhat complicit.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
The NFL is fixed.

Now here we are.

So Philly is just going to let us win since the league has already decided the game:huh:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Look at the entire schedule though.

the nfl stacks divisional games in every division at the end of the season. Eagles vs cowboys. Eagles vs giants. Eagles vs Commanders. Cowboys vs Commanders.

Look at the nfc west. The Rams, niners and Seahawks all playing each other in the last few weeks.

the bears, Packers, Vikings all playing each other.

The NFL stacks divisional games in the last few weeks, to make it very likely that at least a few of them will be “defacto” divisional championship games.

The outcomes of the games themselves are not fixed.

But of course the scheduling is fixed to try and maximize the number of meaningful, exciting games with playoff implications toward the end of the season.
Exactly...……..the NFL wants the end of season games to be as meaningful as possible, that is why most division games are at the end of the season.

These games are not fixed or predetermined by the NFL head office. I mean, do you think Philly is just going to let us win? Are they going to tell their defensive backs to just not cover our WRs because the league decided Philly should lose?

The notion that these games are fixed is beyond stupid.

Proof

Reaction score
The funny thing about CZ is you never know if someone is joking or being serious when they put forth these theories.

especially when they use “purple drank” like a cornball

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
The NFL has to be dying to get the Cowboys back in the SB. We are the money-makers. Imagine the ratings of a Cowboys/Patriots SB. If the NFL was fixed, we should have been to at least one SB over the last decade...at least. Or at the very least the NFL could have "fixed" us with new coach to help us get over the hump. Having said that, I do believe some games are influenced by officials at the orders of a higher power. Or the officials are just really, really bad at their jobs.

It's all about the build up. What would be more valuable to the NFL, a cowboys SB of recent years ago, or a SB now?

SoupcanSam

Reaction score

Not only that but philly won those games with basically an offense that shouldnt even be in the league with the backups and injuries.

Even against Washington they somehow mustered up a way to score 30+ points.

blueblood70

Reaction score
The NFL is fixed.

Now here we are.

you have issues, seek help....lol

shabazz

Reaction score
Rob Parker,

That you!?!

Rob Parker's Cornball Brother Checklist: Are they down with the cause? do they love the swirl? are they real? cool to hangout with? do they have braid...

He is clearly describing Max Kellerman

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
The funny thing about CZ is you never know if someone is joking or being serious when they put forth these theories.
Agreed. Maybe Reality could come up with a "sarcasm" font??? :)