Time to take out my Tin Foiled Hat

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Comical.

Usually these types of threads are put up in the off season to kill the boredom. lol

Complete nonsense to think the NFL is that fixed. Is it a little fixed? I am not sure, I think Vegas has a lot of influence. lol

I mean. Falcons up 28-3 , dominating in the first half against that Pats in the Super Bowl. Then all of a sudden, the Falcons forgot how to play football? That reeked of something wicked.

Then, of course, the Saints/Rams game and the obvious PI calls that weren't. Sure, other calls were in the game. But, those two, in plain sight anyone could see them, and nothing? C'mon man.

DFWJC

Reaction score
What's almost as shocking as the OP was that it got a few likes.

If this was all tongue-n-cheek that'd be one thing. Would be worth a few likes and a good laugh.

But his guy is serious!
:lmao:

So I guess Dallas has been throwing games all year to make this close?

Last edited:

Redline360

Reaction score
Somehow it's hard not to believe.
Falcons / Patriots
Saints blunder last year on they most ridiculous non PI call in history

Now if the Cowboys win the superbowl and we extend garret for another 10 years....not sure I should scream in happiness or cry cause Garrett will still be around

DCowboyz

Reaction score
The NFL is fixed, but fixed against us. Lmao. We don't get those calls or game winning plays. So I'm sorry, I don't think the Cowboys even win a playoff game this season. If anything, we'll lose on a turnover on the last play of the game.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Read Dan Moldeas Interference or The Fix Is In or Roger Marlins Fixing the Game . The league is allowed to manipulate games because it is classified as entertainment rather than sport . Heck the Rooneys Bidwells and Maras were all Bookmakers that got there money to buy there franchisees through Gambling . Why do you think the owners all work together for a common good and its not every man for himself . Its all about the money , and how to make the maximum amount with the time and tools you got

Players are paid to play now not win it cant be much more clear. What we did to the Rams last week was the most illogical turn of events but when you saw Vegas giving the rams 3 you knew something was up