Time to take out my Tin Foiled Hat

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Rob Parker's Cornball Brother Checklist: Are they down with the cause? do they love the swirl? are they real? cool to hangout with? do they have braid...

He is clearly describing Max Kellerman

I was thinking more Skip Bayless

shabazz

Reaction score
That list would be hilarious!

Rob is a fool.

true, and you know how bad his comments have to be to get suspended from ESPN and not renew his contract.....he should however, have no problem getting hired by the NY Daily News

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
true, and you know how bad his comments have to be to get suspended from ESPN and not renew his contract.....he should however, have no problem getting hired by the NY Daily News

That whole deal made SAS really uncomfortable that day!

Retro88

Reaction score
If the NFL was fixed then we would win the chip every 4 or 5 years.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
:thumbup:

Neither will the thread started before the game asking about how the refs will screw us. Goes hand-in-hand with a big game coming up.

I've got the feeling that this years playoffs without any cowboys will just be a drag!

The NFL knows it. Adding philly to the playoffs would just make one want to find the nearest speeding train to dive in front of.

DCwarrior

Reaction score
I won’t say it’s fixed, BUT point shaving is highly possible. I mean about the time gambling is accepted around the league they give complete control of instant replay to someone in NY who has final say in replay outcome.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The NFL is fixed.

I knew the cowboys 2019 season would be a struggle not based on the entire schedule, but by looking at the end of the schedule.

Before the season started, this is the first thing that came to mind after seeing that. It would have to come down to a divisional opponent in order to have a shot at the playoffs.

Now here we are.

And then you have the story that every sports media organization available have been pushing all season...."THIS IS THE MOST TALENTED TEAM THAT CANNOT GET IT TOGETHER".

The cowboys then have this winning streak to showcase how amazing they are.

Then comes the "Oh so" losing streak and the story of how they seem to cannot beat teams with winning records.

Then of all things, they destroy the rams, who all of a sudden could not score against this terrible defense.

Let's get real here, the cowboys are going to beat the eagles. The eagles will not have a chance because it is not about them.

The eagles had their story when they won their first SB with the phantom injury riddled, back up QB team they had.

We all know that was a load of BS.

This will be all about one of the most talented teams that underachieved, but pulled themselves up by the boot straps by seasons end.

It will also be about one of the most criticized coaches in history to ever do it.

I dont know how far Dallas will go in the playoffs but it would not suprise me if they themselves won the SB.

All season it has been about the story of the most talented team.

The 2019 cowboys and most criticized coach nobody expects may turn out to be one of the greatest football stories to ever happen.

And NO, I am not zekly drunk at vegas, sippin the RoMac purple drank special, or puffing on the randy Gregory supreme.

It's all lining up as planned.

I once had a winter hat.

I could never decide if it was:

A big fuzzy *** hat.

Or...

A big *** fuzzy hat.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
If the NFL is fixed, why watch? Why care?

I think far too many people give the NFL too much credit to even think they are capable of pulling off a vast conspiracy that includes “fixing” games. The NFL struggles to even define what a catch is. They can’t decide what pass interference is. Please....our society has become way too conspiracy-centric.
I agree. If you think it is fixed why do you watch? What is the point.

I don’t think it is fixed, but I do think it is an extremely flawed league with terrible officiating and some ridiculous rules.

Swanny

Reaction score
The NFL is fixed.

I knew the cowboys 2019 season would be a struggle not based on the entire schedule, but by looking at the end of the schedule.

Before the season started, this is the first thing that came to mind after seeing that. It would have to come down to a divisional opponent in order to have a shot at the playoffs.

Now here we are.

And then you have the story that every sports media organization available have been pushing all season...."THIS IS THE MOST TALENTED TEAM THAT CANNOT GET IT TOGETHER".

Then comes the "Oh so" losing streak and the story of how they seem to cannot beat teams with winning records.

Then of all things, they destroy the rams, who all of a sudden could not score against this terrible defense.

Let's get real here, the cowboys are going to beat the eagles. The eagles will not have a chance because it is not about them.

The eagles had their story when they won their first SB with the phantom injury riddled, back up QB team they had.

This will be all about one of the most talented teams that underachieved, but pulled themselves up by the boot straps by seasons end.

It will also be about one of the most criticized coaches in history to ever do it.

I dont know how far Dallas will go in the playoffs but it would not suprise me if they themselves won the SB.

The 2019 cowboys and most criticized coach nobody expects may turn out to be one of the greatest football stories to ever happen.

And NO, I am not zekly drunk at vegas, sippin the RoMac purple drank special, or puffing on the randy Gregory supreme.

The NFL is in the business to entertain. They know exactly what they are doing.

glimmerman

Reaction score
The NFL is fixed.

Now here we are.

This team would have to pull together in the most amazing way ever. But the team that played last week could play and have a great chance of beating any team.

leeblair

Reaction score
It wouldn’t surprise me.

Ever since the Patriots came out of nowhere and beat the greatest show on turf in the patriotic season of 911, any story is possible.

But I wouldn’t count on it. It’s Jerry Jones’ Cowboys.
I think it started with "This one's for John". Then it kept rolling along with Peyton getting a ring, then the Saints after Katrina, then Eli getting a ring, and after his second one Peyton had to have another one before he retired.
I do think there are reasons to think it's fixed: Teams on the verge of elimination getting a miraculous win to keep fans excited a week or two longer, even this season when the Cowboys were getting blown out vs the Packers, Vikings, Bills and the Bears, the Cowboys are allowed to make a "brave comeback", only a to fall short at the end- but it gives fans reason to hope.
I've said it before- it's naive to think that Billionaires would leave their fortunes to chance.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
The NFL is fixed.

Now here we are.

Cocaine is a helluva drug.