Time to test the theory

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Although this one is already a little flawed, because KC had lost two games at home before thumping the Broncos last night, Mahomes is going to be out 4-6 weeks. Reid has been pretty good at coaching his teams thru injury, but we all know that Matt Moore is nowhere near Mahomes talent. So, if Reid and his staff are able to pull off some impressive wins without Mahomes, will Jones take notice and realize that Garrett just doesn't have "IT" ?
No, it would have zero effect on Jones' devoted thought process.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Um the defense did this...against one of the worst olines and a immobile qb.. they teed off I watched it one was a 7 yard fumble 6 return and then another short field on another fumble etc.. they and that game in hand and really Denver wasn't much to get past in game up already..

what i dont like is teams like G and other NFC teams that effect us that play KC get to do so without Mahomes.. thats the way it goes, like philly getting bad Jets with a PS QB and we get Sam Darnold..

thats the first thing I thought was pahck!! just our luck
You noticed the word "team" when the backup qb is in, the defense managed to pick up the slack. I know that is foreign to us cowboy fans

blueblood70

Reaction score
You noticed the word "team" when the backup qb is in, the defense managed to pick up the slack. I know that is foreign to us cowboy fans
lets wait and see how this turns out angst better teams..the defense already had that momentum in this game and that oline was horrid and ...

their defense is NOT GOOD,,thats their best game and sorry but im out on this debate anyway..it has zero to do with us presently..

how about their 2 game losing with their full team? Teams will now prepare for Moore, thats the real test..

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Although this one is already a little flawed, because KC had lost two games at home before thumping the Broncos last night, Mahomes is going to be out 4-6 weeks. Reid has been pretty good at coaching his teams thru injury, but we all know that Matt Moore is nowhere near Mahomes talent. So, if Reid and his staff are able to pull off some impressive wins without Mahomes, will Jones take notice and realize that Garrett just doesn't have "IT" ?
I'm quite tired of hearing about the "IT" factor. Lets just say will Jerry realize that Garrett just isn't any good.

Blackspider214

Reaction score

I honestly think Jerry already knows this. But his ego is so big that by firing Jason he admits being wrong. The difference in Jason and say Wade, Parcells, Gailey and Campo (all guys he fired in the last few decades) is that Jason is someone he went all in for. He wanted to groom him from the start and he wanted him to be the second coming of Landry in the way that he would build a new dynasty around him. Jerry is holding out desperate hope that Jason does enough to where he doesn't have to fire him. But we know that isn't going to happen. Garrett is just a bad coach.

The writing should already have been on the wall in 2015. Romo goes down after we start 2-0 and then we proceed to lose like 10 straight or whatever it was. Look lifeless on offense. End up 4-12. Why? Absolutely no adjustments. No gameplanning and scheming for the new QBs. Simply plug the backups in and have them run the same stale offense designed for Romo in 2007.

What did the Eagles do when Wentz went down in 2017? Pederson took aside Foles on his own and they watched every snap from the 2013 season when him and Chip Kelly had an offense that was as efficient as we have seen. Foles set a record for efficiency. Pederson went back to that scheme and offensive approach. He knew Foles would not succeed in the offense designed for Wentz. Every QB is different.It's like grading a fish on how well they can walk. Makes no sense to have every qB run the same system. And what happened? They won it all. And he was a second year coach who just finished last place the year before. Remember that huge mess Chip Kelly left and how we thought the Eagles would be dwelling in that for a long time? Already won a ring and won another playoff game last year. Also with the backup Foles.

We lose Tyron Smith, one single OL, and this whole offense crumbles. 100% coaching.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He knows Red doesn't have 'it". He just thinks nobody else has figured it out yet.:flagwave:

cern

Reaction score
jerry realizes. what he can't do is ever admit to being wrong. garrett is his mistake. his and his alone. but he'll never admit it.

cern

Reaction score
In all fairness, Bridgewater is not your typical backup. But l honestly don't think he could win here under Garrett...
I'd like to see us suspend dak negotiations and try to sign bridgewater in the off season. He'd probably play for less than what dak thinks he's worth. And while I'm dreaming, a new hc as well.