Tin Foil Hat

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This Seattle game was super weird IMO.
Just felt bizarre in many ways.

First Half the penalties on us….some were utterly ridiculous. It definitely kept the game close
Second half: penalties start going against them, some of which were pretty weak and fuel our comeback.
4th quarter Seattle’s 4th down play calls. Each time they only needed a few yards. To that point in the game, they largely moved the ball at will passing. They didn’t have their starting RB and hadn’t run the ball well much at all. Gino was putting passes in places even tight coverage couldn’t touch. Mercalf was unguardable. Then 4th and 1, game in the balance…they RUN with their second string rookie RB… on a poorly designed play!?? Right into DLAW.
Another fourth and short…they run a play with slow developing routes knowing Gino hasn’t had more than 2.5 seconds to throw all night.
Final fourth down, another absolutely perplexing play call. Also, Parsons lines up on the outside of the Right tackle just like he had many snaps before. Ball is snapped and the RT completely ignores Parsons who blows up the play. Gino throws the ball into the dirt….on a fourth down potentially final play of the game…where tossing it up for grabs would’ve been better.

I also felt like the player reactions were kinda “off” considering the gravity of the game and the heat of a closely contested game.

Finally, the betting line before the game was 8.5.

Not sayin, just sayin.
I don’t wear a tin foil hat.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
teams like Seattle dont play finesse ball...theyre here to punch you in the nuts

you have to fight them...(almost literally)

games like this are like playoff games...you just have to survive and we did because San Fran plays a brand of football where they punch you in the nuts and bite you and well weve lost three in a row to them

i wont say anything about the refs...they suck and the league doesnt hold them accuntable .lets move on
:hammer:

RonWashington

Reaction score
Bobby Wagner ran through Tony Pollard like a Mack truck on a PI call both announcers had a problem with . I was like huh what are you watching fellas . Seattle & Dallas most penalized teams in football lived up to it .

Bland had a rough time . Metcalf goes roadrunner on him and he gets a PI flag in the end zone later on . Playing secondary in the NFL almost impossible .

RonWashington

Reaction score
Seattle D coordinator had both SF and Dallas scorch earth his unit . Thin ice. And Caroll say they go 8-9 at his age how much longer does he got .