Tip o the hat to Buffalo

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I get the anger and angst but in the midst of this is one team that has been quietly going about their business building a football team.

They've got solid coaching and have built their team right and have a fanbase that is as good as any in the league. You imagine it around here going to the Big Dance 4 straight years and coming home alone?

They had enough of being the most unknown good team in the NFL while America's Darling Team got the majority of the coverage. The Cowboys got 90% more coverage for a loss than the Bills got for a win.

So, they came to Texas to win a football game while the Cowboys came to play one and credit to them, the Cowboys made that first drive look like this was already over but the Bills countered and I do not think it was accident that Beasley got his TD. He was the one that openly said he liked playing for them better, caught heat for that here, and they rewarded him because the team very close behind the Pats as the Bills' fans least favorite is the Cowboys.

I am not jumping on Dallas for losing that game, Buffalo won it. They were the better team yesterday and showed respect is earned on the field, not in the media.

The Cowboys played a football team yesterday, not some reality show and if you think all of this crap that took place after the Patriots game wasn't a distraction to this team, think again on that one. The media hogging shoot his mouth off owner is distracting his own team. A team that it doesn't bother me to see lose because of him.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
They also don't have a Jerry drunkenly slobbering and shouting out to the world his broke back love for JG. Take your pick of adjectives to describe Garrett's inability to coach. I couldn't choose a proper word for his incompetence, so I posted every word the Thesaurus suggested:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I get the anger and angst but in the midst of this is one team that has been quietly going about their business building a football team.

They've got solid coaching and have built their team right and have a fanbase that is as good as any in the league. You imagine it around here going to the Big Dance 4 straight years and coming home alone?

They had enough of being the most unknown good team in the NFL while America's Darling Team got the majority of the coverage. The Cowboys got 90% more coverage for a loss than the Bills got for a win.

So, they came to Texas to win a football game while the Cowboys came to play one and credit to them, the Cowboys made that first drive look like this was already over but the Bills countered and I do not think it was accident that Beasley got his TD. He was the one that openly said he liked playing for them better, caught heat for that here, and they rewarded him because the team very close behind the Pats as the Bills' fans least favorite is the Cowboys.

I am not jumping on Dallas for losing that game, Buffalo won it. They were the better team yesterday and showed respect is earned on the field, not in the media.

The Cowboys played a football team yesterday, not some reality show and if you think all of this crap that took place after the Patriots game wasn't a distraction to this team, think again on that one. The media hogging shoot his mouth off owner is distracting his own team. A team that it doesn't bother me to see lose because of him.
F buffalo

Whyjerry

Reaction score
They also don't have a Jerry drunkenly slobbering and shouting out to the world his broke back love for JG. Take your pick of adjectives to describe Garrett's inability to coach. I couldn't choose a proper word for his incompetence, so I posted every word the Thesaurus suggested:

I like feckless. I throw that one around all the time.

Whyjerry

Reaction score

McDermott is a very good coach and Allen looks like a stud QB. Defense is solid. You can go far with that.

foofighters

Reaction score

Sorry, I am not doing that. Doing that somehow says that we competed. We did not compete yesterday. We just flailed around out there trying to chase butterflies.

MikeB80

Reaction score
some of us saw this coming with both of these games this week because we actually have watched buffalo and new england play.

Buffalo was a bad matchup for Dallas, playing them on a short week filled with drama and missing three defensive starters was a recipe for disaster.

exciter

Reaction score
McDermott is a very good coach and Allen looks like a stud QB. Defense is solid. You can go far with that.
Yeah, they get Allen a true #1 WR to go with his 2 slots and they should be playoff contenders for the foreseeable future! Watching Oliver plant Suafilo on his *** was impressive or embarrassing depending on which fan perspective your looking at it from! Their trying to get him and Phillip's on the field at the same time is going to be a good problem to have!

MikeB80

Reaction score
Yeah, they get Allen a true #1 WR to go with his 2 slots and they should be playoff contenders for the foreseeable future! Watching Oliver plant Suafilo on his *** was impressive or embarrassing depending on which fan perspective your looking at it from! Their trying to get him and Phillip's on the field at the same time is going to be a good problem to have!

which super bowl winning teams in the past 10 years have had one of the big time wr's? I think just having good players at wr is all you need. you need to be good up front and have a qb that can make plays on 3rd down.

Buffalo has a qb that is getting better each week and a pass defense that is excellent. They have the parts.

shabazz

Reaction score
The sad part is that the Bills are a 2nd tier team. Ravens, patriots, 49ers are 1st tier.

Mediocrity personified

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Bills are a very good team. No question about it. Built the right way from the defense up. Josh Allen is a very good young QB.

Late in the game, it is very difficult to stop him with his ability to extend plays and take off.

He is very very good at the exact thing that Dak is weak at. Stepping up in the pocket, extending the play and balancing the decision to take off or extend the play moving forward.

StarWiz2

Reaction score
I'm sorry, what? Even the Eagles beat the daylights out of Buffalo and did it IN BUFFALO. Buffalo will be lucky to make the playoffs. They certainly won't get by the Patriots. Which makes what Dallas did yesterday so incomprehensibly bad, that Jason should've been fired on the spot. There is absolutely no excuse for Dallas getting blown out yesterday. This is a shamble of a team. A shamble! Even Dak has regressed, AGAIN.

So, News Flash, Mr. Jones!!!! Dallas will NOT be going to the Super Bowl this year. Forget the playoffs too. Because, we are stuck with you, an owner who cares less about winning than appearances, who is seemingly determined to prove that his hire of JG 100 years ago, was the right call, even in the face of all the evidence, (like 10 years too long), and who is determined to stick by a head coach who can't find his rear end because his head is stuck in the philosophical sand of the 90's. As a result, the players have no leadership, no heart, no pride, and no motivation to win.

It is also egregiously shameful that a player, not on this team more than a month ago, lost it in the locker room yesterday.

Super Bowl my big bippy, Mr. Jones!

DallasDomination

Reaction score
I knew the Bills would win... besides the bills nor their fans or players get on my nerves. Good for them.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
The Bills made some good in-game adjustments to what the defense was doing early on and Rod and Richard had nothing to counter it.