Tip o the hat to Buffalo

willia451

Reaction score
A team that it doesn't bother me to see lose because of him.

Strong words. But I can't fault you for it. Some days I wish I was there with you.

But it still bothers me when they don't win. More than I like to admit.

cern

Reaction score
dallas has some good athletes, mostly characterized by their krispy kreme softness. our wr's are tough. our o-line is soft. our rb is tough. our qb looks like someone more interested in his stats as he positions himself for a mega deal, as the losses stack up. one te is a progress stopper, the other can play. our d-line is soft. our lb's are soft. our d-backs are soft. hotboyz are krispy kreemz. and that falls on the coach, the softess of all.

exciter

Reaction score
which super bowl winning teams in the past 10 years have had one of the big time wr's? I think just having good players at wr is all you need. you need to be good up front and have a qb that can make plays on 3rd down.

Buffalo has a qb that is getting better each week and a pass defense that is excellent. They have the parts.
Not saying he has to have a super wr Jjones megatron... he needs a #1, right now hes playing with 2 slots and a 5. Needs someone that can draw and take out teams top cb! Until then they're going to have to rely on him running which eventually leads to what happened with Wentz!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They also don't have a Jerry drunkenly slobbering and shouting out to the world his broke back love for JG. Take your pick of adjectives to describe Garrett's inability to coach. I couldn't choose a proper word for his incompetence, so I posted every word the Thesaurus suggested:

Simple answer

ALL THE ABOVE

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Here it is a single word to sum up jeruhs misfits...SUCKS! This team plain out sucks! Worst part is that drunken maniac just keeps doing the same bullcrap week in and week out. HOLD someone's butt responsible. Wake these half wits up and put the fear of losing that big pay check. From the org down to our so called elite players. Dak, the schlub Zeke, D law ALL of them SUCK! I'm past caring

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Strong words. But I can't fault you for it. Some days I wish I was there with you.

But it still bothers me when they don't win. More than I like to admit.
It's just been the wear down, willia, over the years of his incessant rambling and need for attention that has taken me to that place. He has firmly positioned himself as the face of the franchise and I can't stand to listen to or look at him. So, when I do have to look at him, seeing him disappointed and pissed makes me happy.

I also do not have the balance I one had with liking the players. I don't care for Bennett, Elliott, Lawrence and am ambivalent about Prescott and Witten. Cooper is my favorite Cowboy because of how he handles himself.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I live 45 miles from Buffalo and never liked the Bills but I am happy for the fans because they have supported their team through thick and thin.
And weather I wouldn't go out to the liquor store in if I was dry. I still like the outdoor weather teams for remaining that.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The sad part is that the Bills are a 2nd tier team. Ravens, patriots, 49ers are 1st tier.

Mediocrity personified

OMG our offense vs the Niners defense we wouldn't score 1 FG.....

Fritsch_the_cat

Reaction score
It's always nice to see a well coached team like Buffalo but I haven't been able to enjoy seeing them lately because they are always kicking my teams behind.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
The Cowboys players probably think they just beat themselves again....just like every loss