Tip o the hat to Buffalo

mahoneybill

Reaction score
It's just been the wear down, willia, over the years of his incessant rambling and need for attention that has taken me to that place. He has firmly positioned himself as the face of the franchise and I can't stand to listen to or look at him. So, when I do have to look at him, seeing him disappointed and pissed makes me happy.

I also do not have the balance I one had with liking the players. I don't care for Bennett, Elliott, Lawrence and am ambivalent about Prescott and Witten. Cooper is my favorite Cowboy because of how he handles himself.

Cooper is my favorite Cowboy because of how he handles himself.

Well stated. Especially this year when he's obviously playing hurt. A keeper and deserving of a raise....

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I get the anger and angst but in the midst of this is one team that has been quietly going about their business building a football team.

They've got solid coaching and have built their team right and have a fanbase that is as good as any in the league. You imagine it around here going to the Big Dance 4 straight years and coming home alone?

They had enough of being the most unknown good team in the NFL while America's Darling Team got the majority of the coverage. The Cowboys got 90% more coverage for a loss than the Bills got for a win.

So, they came to Texas to win a football game while the Cowboys came to play one and credit to them, the Cowboys made that first drive look like this was already over but the Bills countered and I do not think it was accident that Beasley got his TD. He was the one that openly said he liked playing for them better, caught heat for that here, and they rewarded him because the team very close behind the Pats as the Bills' fans least favorite is the Cowboys.

I am not jumping on Dallas for losing that game, Buffalo won it. They were the better team yesterday and showed respect is earned on the field, not in the media.

The Cowboys played a football team yesterday, not some reality show and if you think all of this crap that took place after the Patriots game wasn't a distraction to this team, think again on that one. The media hogging shoot his mouth off owner is distracting his own team. A team that it doesn't bother me to see lose because of him.
Dont be shocked if Buffalo catches the Patriots. Good team, well coached, and no pressure.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I was impressed by them, being built in a good way. Allen looks like he will be a fantastic franchise QB.

Shadowfax

Reaction score
I get the anger and angst but in the midst of this is one team that has been quietly going about their business building a football team.

They've got solid coaching and have built their team right and have a fanbase that is as good as any in the league. You imagine it around here going to the Big Dance 4 straight years and coming home alone?

They had enough of being the most unknown good team in the NFL while America's Darling Team got the majority of the coverage. The Cowboys got 90% more coverage for a loss than the Bills got for a win.

So, they came to Texas to win a football game while the Cowboys came to play one and credit to them, the Cowboys made that first drive look like this was already over but the Bills countered and I do not think it was accident that Beasley got his TD. He was the one that openly said he liked playing for them better, caught heat for that here, and they rewarded him because the team very close behind the Pats as the Bills' fans least favorite is the Cowboys.

I am not jumping on Dallas for losing that game, Buffalo won it. They were the better team yesterday and showed respect is earned on the field, not in the media.

The Cowboys played a football team yesterday, not some reality show and if you think all of this crap that took place after the Patriots game wasn't a distraction to this team, think again on that one. The media hogging shoot his mouth off owner is distracting his own team. A team that it doesn't bother me to see lose because of him.
Great post and right on point. Great job by the Bills. Their QB looks like he is going to be a star.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The Cowboys need another GM just as badly as they need another head coach.
It's really a crying shame that Jerry will likely forever fail to admit as much.:angry:

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I wonder what the preseason odds would have been for a bet that the Cowboys would go 1-3 against the AFCE?
I was thinking about that, I predicted 2-2, while most thought 3-1.
so much for the afce being a easy division!

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score

Anyone who didn't see that coming yesterday is a delusional person that fools him or herself regularly.

Nothing will change until Geppetto fires Pinocchio.

Diehardblues

Reaction score

The most distracting force in the NFL. I fully blame Jerry. It’s too toxic to overcome.

And he knows it . Expect him to be quiet this week.

There was no reason to blow up last week after a game we should have all expected to lose.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The Bills definitely the better team.

This Cowboys team is soooooo over hyped.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
dallas has some good athletes, mostly characterized by their krispy kreme softness. our wr's are tough. our o-line is soft. our rb is tough. our qb looks like someone more interested in his stats as he positions himself for a mega deal, as the losses stack up. one te is a progress stopper, the other can play. our d-line is soft. our lb's are soft. our d-backs are soft. hotboyz are krispy kreemz. and that falls on the coach, the softess of all.

Our RB nor our WR’s are tough. Stop it. Everyone on this team is as soft as a newborn baby. Everyone on this team only cares about stats. Everyone on this team only cares about money. There are no excuses to this theory. Not just Dak, not just our LB core; everyone on this team has the same country club, selfish belief.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I wonder what the preseason odds would have been for a bet that the Cowboys would go 1-3 against the AFCE?
Anyone who had followed the Bills knew their defense would be a problem for us. They were an up and coming team last year.

And the Jets had high hopes with Darnold in his second season with a pretty fair defense and talent added. His absence spurred their 0-5 start but have been 4-2 since his return.

I’d argue the AFC East has turned into a tougher division than the West which so many touted.

CPanther95

Reaction score
Anyone who had followed the Bills knew their defense would be a problem for us. They were an up and coming team last year.

And the Jets had high hopes with Darnold in his second season with a pretty fair defense and talent added. His absence spurred their 0-5 start but have been 4-2 since his return.

I’d argue the AFC East has turned into a tougher division than the West which so many touted.

The Jets would be a 1 win team if not for the NFCE.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Cowboys are now 0-5 against winning teams.

I’m not sure how fans can argue we are a true contender?

This looks like an 8-8 team to me. We will be lucky to win one of these next 2 setting up a showdown in Philly which I have no confidence in winning up there.

Our best hope is Egirls continue struggling and stumble down the stretch which I think they could lose a couple of these as well.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was ready to tip my hat to them until they started trash talking after the game.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I like feckless. I throw that one around all the time.
*My mother would've crammed a bar of soap in my mouth if I'd of interjected that word into the casual dinner table banter,back when I was a kido_O

CPanther95

Reaction score
I was ready to tip my hat to them until they started trash talking after the game.

Yeah, they aren't accustomed to winning yet.

Of course, I cringe every time a defense heads to the end zone to "take a photo", so I may just be an old fart.