Titanic Ron Visit planned according to Fish

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well 1 is a promotion the other a demotion. I guess its more about who the better defensive coordinator is vs head coach.

For head coaching record, their .500 head coaches.

Dan Quinn: 43-42
Ron Riveria: 102-103
Who had the better defenses as a DC though? I really don’t know.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Fisher is no more of an insider than I am. Heck, he’s probably taking a wild guess based off something he read here. Probably means the opposite, and Ron is not on the Cowboys’ radar period.
You have Cowboys media relations, all the print, TV, and radio personalities, or even a single players phone number on your phone?

Gambit

Reaction score
Who had the better defenses as a DC though? I really don’t know.
In 7 seasons as DC

2004: No. 12 total defense, No. 13 scoring defense

2005: No. 2 total defense, No. 1 scoring defense

2006: No. 5 total defense, No. 3 scoring defense

2007: No. 14 total defense, No. 5 scoring defense (DC for part of the season after Chargers fired Ted Cottrell)

2008: No. 25 total defense, No. 15 scoring defense

2009: No. 16 total defense, No. 11 scoring defense

2010: No. 1 total defense, No. 10 scoring defense

rocknrobcowboy

Reaction score
You Watch..JJ Will Make a Big Splash During SB Week Announcement That BeeBee Bill Belichick Will Be Our DC.. OR..????

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
We get the guy that got replaced by our guy.

That's considered an upgrade in Dallas.
Well, after Wade was fired, he went on the win a Super Bowl in Denver. Sometimes these guys are better at being a defensive coordinator than head coach.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hi Mike, I'm the guy that will be filling in for you on an interim basis halfway through the season.

This guy is a d*** good defensive coordinator there's a reason he gotta head coaching gig.

CWR

Reaction score
Me too. He wouldn't be distracted during the playoffs.
For the life of me I don't know why the league allows that nonsense. Just put a moratorium on coaches until the superbowl.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
We as Dallas Cowboy fans are so screwed.... Lame duck coach...Defensive DC lame duck...Star quarterback lame duck. You rebuild you waste Micha and CeeDee best years. I'd ask out if I were a star player. Dallas is where young great football plays come to be forgotten.