Titans fire HC Mike Vrabel

Majic

Reaction score
This is a great year to change Head Coach. Some very good candidates

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I can't see Vrable going back to being a DC, have to believe he gets a ton of attention as a HC candidate. Also have to believe that if DQ moves on that the Cowboys look in house for his replacement, and it's either Joe Whitt or Al Harris.

SoCalBoy

Reaction score
Another chance for the one and only Jason Garrett to get another HC gig. Somebody do it. Washington, please, please, pretty please. I’ll throw in some money to pay his salary at a go fund me.
We could only be so lucky.

reddyuta

Reaction score
I bet the Commies will be over this,cant get a better coach ,

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Maybe the owner wasn't happy with him winning the last game and getting a lower draft pick. :)

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I didn't expect this firing. But Vrabel will move on to better things.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
true, but not sure if another team is going to hire a headcoach just fired. so if he doesn't then perhaps we can kick the tires.
Not unprecedented. Chip Kelly, Adam Gase are examples of coaches who were hired rght after being fired, and both were FAR AND AWAY worse than Vrabel. Usually a recently fired coach chooses to take a year off but if they have had success, another team will take them.

JayFord

Reaction score
I'm shocked....I would've kept Vrabel but if I'm the falcons, raiders or heck even commanders I make him a priority

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

I like Vrabel as a DC if Quinn leaves. I'd probably be in favor of promoting within, making Al Harris the DC, just to keep the continuity but Vrabel knows defense.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Wow!! Didn't see that one coming. I think he is a good coach. I'm guessing he will get swooped up quickly by another team.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
I'm a little surprised at this. My guess is he ends up in NE taking Belicheat's place.
That'll be an interesting situation to watch. Everyone had Mayo slated to replace Beli but Vrabel is certainly a great fit. Dude is a really good coach.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
The same website that says Tomlin is overrated hyping up Vrabel huh? By the way I think they're both good coaches but I just think the difference is comical.