Titans Message Board

Jenky

Reaction score
They're secondary isn't as suspect as ours. lol KC was coming off a 2-14 season in 2012 to beat the Cowboys in week 2 last season in KC with that same game manager Alex Smith who looked very efficient against the Cowboys. Tenn held Charles to only 19 yards on 7 carries last week. If Locker can put up 266 yards on KC's defense with 2 TD's he's more than capable of shredding the Cowboys defense which is possibly the worst defense he'll face all season. It doesn't take a great offense or a great QB to make the Cowboys defense look bad.

The 49ers don't have a great offense they're known for defense. SF couldn't move the ball in preseason but they had little trouble moving it against the Cowboys. Murray will have a tough go running against Tenn which will put a lot of pressure on Romo to be sharp and play mistake free football.

That KC team last year is not the same team this year. They lost players period. As I implied earlier, I would take what Tenn did to KC last week with a grain of salt.

49ers are known for defense. Of course this is right for the past couple of years. But they too, have lost players due to injury, suspension, free agency. That's besides the point.

49ers O: Kaepernick, Boldin, Crabtree, Davis, Stevie Johnson, Gore, and soon to be Hyde.

Titans O: Locker, Wright, Washintgon, Hunter, Greene, Walker.

Again, you may think the 49ers offense isn't that great, but I think it's pretty good and better than the Titan's. Their offense goes as far as Kaepernick leads them.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
That KC team last year is not the same team this year. They lost players period. As I implied earlier, I would take what Tenn did to KC last week with a grain of salt.

49ers are known for defense. Of course this is right for the past couple of years. But they too, have lost players due to injury, suspension, free agency. That's besides the point.

49ers O: Kaepernick, Boldin, Crabtree, Davis, Stevie Johnson, Gore, and soon to be Hyde.

Again, you may think the 49ers offense isn't that great, but I think it's pretty good and better than the Titan's. Their offense goes as far as Kaepernick leads them.

The Cowboys aren't the same team as last years they also lost players which is why most have predicted a losing season for them. The 49ers aren't the same team as last years they lost several defensive starters and still forced 4 Cowboy turnovers last week. Say what you will about KC their defense is better than the Cowboys and if Locker can shred them he's very capable of shredding the Cowboys D.

After last weeks game the Cowboys offense may be our biggest concern tomorrow. There's no point continuing to argue this all we can do is watch the game and hope the Cowboys can bounce back from last weeks miserable performance. If they don't this will be the longest season we've seen since 2010.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score

The Titans are getting very underrated around here.

One of the reasons why I will not be upset at a loss tomorrow is that I view them as an equal. A worthy opponent that is doing what we say we are doing, getting better, everyday. Just seems like they get that part done faster.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Well, if he is astute enough to have determined the true weak unit of the team is on the offensive line, maybe he is on to something.

If their front 7 on defense isn't damn strong, I think he's going to be surprised when we start running the ball down their throats.

Probably going to be quite a few around here also surprised in one way or another.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Cowboys fans for the most part are half hearted bandwagon era from the 90s. They don't know jack ish.

Trust me I'm in cowboys territory.

That quote comes from that forum. I don't get this sentiment that other bases share. What is there to bandwagon over the last 14 years? Who bandwagons a team that goes 6-10,8-8,8-8, and 8-8 the last four years? People really say stupid stuff to pretend they are dating something that makes sense.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Look guys, better on an attitude of disgust from the past...

this Dallas Cowboys team, offensively, was build on a standard that it could play 'big kids' with any team...period.

As to the Titan offensive line...there are still holes in it.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Titans suck. We suck. But I think we suck less.

Dallas by 10.

I dunno. The Titans have a decent set of underrated WR's and if we don't get to Locker and he plays like he did last week, we got problems. This game will be close. I hope I'm wrong but I never am.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I dunno. The Titans have a decent set of underrated WR's and if we don't get to Locker and he plays like he did last week, we got problems. This game will be close. I hope I'm wrong but I never am.

As you were soldier...mission of our unit is set already. And not in finding Murphy's Law.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
I think most of them are a lot like most of us. Somewhat familiar with our team and not nearly as familiar with the teams we're playing.

This game comes down to Romo I think. If he's back to playing like Romo I think we could possibly steam roll them. If he plays like last week we probably lose. I'm just not convinced Jake Locker is going to take that step forward and be a healthy productive NFL QB.

It would not surprise me if our defense made Locker look like the next Russell Wilson. We just seem to have a penchant for that. I truly hope that I am wrong about that this Sunday.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Thanks for the share, Oilerman...and it's been a while!

Jenky

Reaction score
Dallas should win.

If we get beat by Locker, Greene, Wright, Washington, and Hunter, I'll be very upset.

Their secondary is suspect and they won against a beat up KC team. KC as Donnie freakin' Avery has their #1 WR and a game manager in Alex Smith (please don't expect any comeback miracles from that guy).

Dallas loses a lot of games when they beat themselves. Yes, that's still in the back of my mind.

But seriously, their offense doesn't scare me. The 49ers have a better offense.

Do you think we lose if we play mistake free football? I just can't see it. Against this team, we lose if we beat ourselves.

Boom goes the dynamite.

dstovall5

Reaction score
Suck on them apples! The 'Titans' (nothing really Titan about them) just got waxed by the "cowboys"! Come back to earth fellas!

DTown214

Reaction score
wow just looked at their board now after the game... and that's gotta be the worst forum I've ever been on. It could possibly be worse than the Houston Rockets (ClutchFans) forum. I'm trying to say this as nicely as possible but just wow... a few words sum those fans up: delusional, ignorant, unaware. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the comment about how bad our offensive line is. Good grief. Then there was a comment saying how the noise in their stadium will be too much for Romo... and someone else replied questioning him saying that their stadium isn't that loud or whatever... so he replies back saying something like "well now that we're winning, more fans will show up"...lmao. "now that we're winning" is based off of their 1 win last week I'm guessing?? .... and we had more Cowboys fans in there than Titan fans, so I don't think the noise was much of a problem for Tony.