Titans Message Board

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Oh, I agree, it sucked to do that and I am particularly against infidelity. I think it is just about the worst thing you could do to another person.

I was just trying to convey a little bit about his wife and how strong she is.

As for the girl looking like Deanna... lol, I thought that too, right away when I saw her.

There is no doubt about what Brett likes.

Well I have read they are still married so that is good. Perhaps she is like Gene Jones. VERY forgiving.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Well, I have really highjacked this thread... but if you got both Lilly and MJ Greene as rookies, lord knows what they could have done to OL's around the league.

Might as well say you have Reggie White at SDE / MJ Greene / B Lilly / and Charles Haley WDE

That is a DL that could do some damage.

Dick Butkus, Lawrence Taylor, and Chuck Howley...just behind them.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Lilly was a bad man between the lines.

I watched "A Football Life" about Mean Joe Green last night on the NFL Network. It was fantastic about a great, great player.

I was thinking last night during that show that MJ Greene was probably the only DT that I would take over Lilly if I had a franchise and could draft either one.

Greene was about 20 years ahead of his time. His movement for a big guy and his playing demeanor was rare. Exceedingly rare.

He flat-out intimidated the OL. Everything he did was violent.

Randy White? I've seen the videos. :star:

More passion than anyone on that line. Quick. Stronger than anyone. Mean streak a mile wide.

I'd take him every day & especially Sunday over anyone.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
Lilly was a bad man between the lines.

I watched "A Football Life" about Mean Joe Green last night on the NFL Network. It was fantastic about a great, great player.

I was thinking last night during that show that MJ Greene was probably the only DT that I would take over Lilly if I had a franchise and could draft either one.

Greene was about 20 years ahead of his time. His movement for a big guy and his playing demeanor was rare. Exceedingly rare.

He flat-out intimidated the OL. Everything he did was violent.

I saw it took, it was a great piece.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Some of these fans sites are almost as comical as ours! lol

But just in this short thread, I've heard people say:
Dallas will roll over the Titans in Tennessee (Dallas very rarely crushes anyone on the road), that the Titans have a terrible defense (Ray Horton's 3-4 is improving greatly),
that the Titan's don't draw well attendance wise (they sell out every game..100% home capacity)...etc, etc.
Now that's all pretty clueless stuff as well.

Let's just somehow win and be happy with that if at all possible.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Randy White? I've seen the videos. :star:

More passion than anyone on that line. Quick. Stronger than anyone. Mean streak a mile wide.

I'd take him every day & especially Sunday over anyone.

Yeah, MJ Greene was maybe the best defensive player that i've ever seen for the first half of his career in Pittsburgh.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I'd be confident too if I was playing Dallas. Only team we can blowout is st Louis

DFWJC

Reaction score
fwiw, Jacksonville doesn't nearly the same support that the Florida Gators get, so just because it's a college town, doesn't mean it translates to the NFL. However, I don't think the titans lack support

Yeah, since the Titans sold out very game, I'd agree

lwehlers

Reaction score
Anybody who thinks the Cowboys will win on Sunday, send me a like. Just so I can keep track.

I do not see the cowboys winning tomorrow. I think the titans win 28-20. we will start slow and have a late comeback effort and come up short.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
This isn't going to be a walk in the park. Tennessee could very well beat us.

Jenky

Reaction score
Dallas should win.

If we get beat by Locker, Greene, Wright, Washington, and Hunter, I'll be very upset.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Lmaoo...
First off, I didn't even know they had enough fans to create a message board. These guys really think they're heading to Arizona in Feb. I know we played bad, but the Titans is a perfect bounce back game. Their defense sucks! Dez will go off even if he only had one arm against that terrible secondary. They think Jake is all of a sudden an elite quarterback. It's a very comical over there.

Nevertheless, enjoy... http://www.gotitans.com/threads/week-2-predict-the-score-vs-dallas.92346/

My Prediction:
Dallas: 34
Ten: 17

Week one was a fluke for both teams!!!

Kiss of death!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Dallas should win.

If we get beat by Locker, Greene, Wright, Washington, and Hunter, I'll be very upset.

Based off Tenn 2-2 preseason and their 16 point victory on the road at KC the Cowboys should be a "should win" game for them at home. The Cowboys haven't tasted victory since week 16 of last season. The only "should win" game on the Cowboys schedule would be next Sundays game at St Louis. That might not even be a "should win" game for the Cowboys if they get trounced tomorrow. Tenn will be bent on stopping the Cowboys running game and will force Romo to have to be on his game for the Cowboys to have a chance. I can't believe how lightly some FANS are taking Tenn when the Cowboys looked as bad as advertised in preseason and to start the regular season.

Jenky

Reaction score
Based off Tenn 2-2 preseason and their 16 point victory on the road at KC the Cowboys should be a "should win" game for them at home. The Cowboys haven't tasted victory since week 16 of last season. The only "should win" game on the Cowboys schedule would be next Sundays game at St Louis. That might not even be a "should win" game for the Cowboys if they get trounced tomorrow. Tenn will be bent on stopping the Cowboys running game and will force Romo to have to be on his game for the Cowboys to have a chance. I can't believe how lightly some FANS are taking Tenn when the Cowboys look as bad as advertised.

Their secondary is suspect and they won against a beat up KC team. KC as Donnie freakin' Avery has their #1 WR and a game manager in Alex Smith (please don't expect any comeback miracles from that guy).

Dallas loses a lot of games when they beat themselves. Yes, that's still in the back of my mind.

But seriously, their offense doesn't scare me. The 49ers have a better offense.

Do you think we lose if we play mistake free football? I just can't see it. Against this team, we lose if we beat ourselves.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Their secondary is suspect and they won against a beat up KC team. KC has Donnie freakin' Avery has their #1 WR and a game manager in Alex Smith (please don't expect any comeback miracles from that guy).

Dallas loses a lot of games when they beat themselves. Yes, that's still in the back of my mind.

But seriously, their offense doesn't scare me. The 49ers have a better offense.

Do you think we lose if we play mistake free football? I just can't see it. Against this team, we lose if we beat ourselves.

Their secondary isn't as suspect as ours. lol KC was coming off a 2-14 season in 2012 to beat the Cowboys in week 2 last season in KC with that same game manager Alex Smith who looked very efficient against the Cowboys. Tenn held Charles to only 19 yards on 7 carries last week. If Locker can put up 266 yards on KC's defense with 2 TD's he's more than capable of shredding the Cowboys defense which is possibly the worst defense he'll face all season. It doesn't take a great offense or a great QB to make the Cowboys defense look bad.

The 49ers don't have a great offense they're known for defense. SF couldn't move the ball in preseason but they had little trouble moving it against the Cowboys. Murray will have a tough go running against Tenn which will put a lot of pressure on Romo to be sharp and play mistake free football.