Twitter: Titans' S Kevin Bayard fined for stomping on star

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good

Once again, thanks Byron for being the only true Cowboy on the roster.
Once again? And why would you say Tyron Smith, Sean Lee, Zach Martin, Cole Beasley, Dak Prescott, Jeff Heath, Tyrone Crawford, DeMarcus Ware and many others aren't true Cowboys?

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Shouldn't be a penalty or a fine. Dallas should've of ended it right then and there. Fine and penalty for the Dallas players after that? I'm cool with that. Protect your own.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
That doesn't answer my questions. The media asked Jones about it and he answered.
My point was not dissing the others, and was only applicable to current players.

It was in reference to Byron defending the star. As this thread is about. I was surprised it was Byron stepping up and running into 12 dudes by himself in a heartbeat to defend it. He earned my fandom at the level Ware, Witten, Romo & co previously have.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My point was not dissing the others, and was only applicable to current players.

It was in reference to Byron defending the star. As this thread is about. I was surprised it was Byron stepping up and running into 12 dudes by himself in a heartbeat to defend it. He earned my fandom at the level Ware, Witten, Romo & co previously have.

You said he was the only true Cowboy on the roster. How is that not dissing other Cowboys? And every Cowboy I mentioned is a current Cowboy.

I get that Jones earned some respect for doing what he did, but I don't see that as a reason for disparaging the rest of the team, most of whom likely weren't even aware of what the Titans were doing. The offense was coming off the field, the defense was getting ready to come on the field and listening to coaches ... the whole team didn't hit they pause button on what they do during a change of possession to watch where the Titan players went and what they did to celebrate.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
You said he was the only true Cowboy on the roster. How is that not dissing other Cowboys? And every Cowboy I mentioned is a current Cowboy.

I get that Jones earned some respect for doing what he did, but I don't see that as a reason for disparaging the rest of the team, most of whom likely weren't even aware of what the Titans were doing. The offense was coming off the field, the defense was getting ready to come on the field and listening to coaches ... the whole team didn't hit they pause button on what they do during a change of possession to watch where the Titan players went and what they did to celebrate.
Didn't know DeMarcus Ware was still on the roster.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Should be a personal foul. It's taunting. Arguably celebration with a prop too.

I don't think the field itself can be considered a "prop" and It's not really taunting. Taunting involves an act directed at another player, this is more mocking an entire organization.

ESisback

Reaction score
How in the hell did they arrive at that amount? I don't see that as a finable offense. But it was apparent he was planning that if he did do something because he ran immediately to the middle of the field avoiding congrats from his teammates. It was not spontaneous but premediated and maybe that's why?

Don't think it doesn't jazz some of these guys to do something to the team that gets most of the coverage for doing so little on the field. There are actual football teams, playing very well, that do not get equal coverage to a team doing very little.

Yep! Jealousy. Today’s player is ultra sensitive. He feels dissed if people aren’t fawning all over him.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I dont believe I have seen the mid field emblem of any other team ever stomped on except the Cowboys. I am not saying it has never happened, I am just saying I have now seen it twice at our field and have not seen it anywhere else.....and I watch a lot of games.
Brother..

Nobody likes us.

Even the NFL suspention of Zeke last year..

the other owners voted against us on it.

They made Godell punish the Cowboys.

Yes they punished Jones and not the team specifically..

but Jones IS the Cowboys.