News: TLH: Realistic 2022 NFC East outlook and prediction for the Cowboys

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Cowboys offensive line when the season ended
LT: Tyron Smith LG: Connor Williams C: Tyler Biadasz RG: Zack Martin RT: La'el Collins

Cowboys offensive line after the first round of the draft

LT: Tyron Smith LG: Tyler Smith C: Tyler Biadasz RG: Zack Martin RT: Terence Steele
I like our new OL better, if Tyron stays healthy. Don't know who the replacement is when he goes down.

Last edited:

Buzzbait

Reaction score
I give the nod to Dallas on QB but that is all. Is that enough?
PHL played team ball better than Dallas did the last half of the season and once they figured out it was about running the ball, they righted their ship.I think all of the East teams share in one area, none of them has a QB that can carry the team. They all need help with the overall team and coaching. And I do not see that the Cowboys improved in the overall team or coaching.
I do not think Kellen Moore is an OC that can help his QB when he is struggling and has to have him hitting on all cylinders and McC had Favre and Rodgers as his QB's. A lot of coaches might get that "QB guru" title with them.

What is interesting is that many posters here give a nod to the rookie picks having impact for Dallas but not for PHL. If Dean is healthy, he could have an immediate impact on their front 7 like Parsons did for Dallas. They are designed to run the ball and stop the run.
Gotta agree with you about Kellen Moore there Coach.