TMZ: Ezekiel Elliott Allegedly Punched Man In Nose At Bar - Not Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
There have been a couple of people now who have claimed they saw it was Elliott. TMZ has a video taken of the guy laying passed out on the floor. The guy who shot the video said it was Elliott. Also, PFT talked to someone in the Dallas PD who claimed a guy in the other party also said it was Elliott.

So certainly not a ton of proof yet, but there are a couple of people out there saying it was Elliott.
There were eye witnesses that witnessed his alleged domestic violence incident saying Zeke did nothing. The NFL apparently didn't believe them, why would they believe these?

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
So in one year....

Walked into a marijuana shop.
Texted a girlfriend that he would beat an upcoming drug test.
Domestic violence allegations in Ohio.
Pulling a girl's shirt down at a Dallas parade.
Two car accidents.
And now a bar fight the week of his meeting in New York with the league office.
Those are like 6 speeding tickets and they show a pattern of a 21year old millionaire spoiled athlete

We create these over-entitled testosterone fueled muscle machines and act shocked when they push the limits

You should give him a stern talking to........ that would work

erod

Reaction score
The guess Im pulling out of my butt is 4.

I think he'll get 2 games for the previous stuff, then this investigation will hang over the entire season, then he'll get another 2-4 games down the road for this incident.

Reactions: CWR

aria

Reaction score
We have so many Negative Nancies and Debbie Downers around here

When they repeat the same drivel over and over we get 20 of garbage in a couple hours

We are not cutting EE and we are not going 7-9 this year
I'm negative but I completely agree. We'll still have a winning season and we'll keep Zeke. I'm just hoping this was his wake up call and after whatever suspension comes down it will be smooth sailing.

Plankton

Reaction score
giphy.gif

SDCowboy

Reaction score
We have so many Negative Nancies and Debbie Downers around here

When they repeat the same drivel over and over we get 20 of garbage in a couple hours

We are not cutting EE and we are not going 7-9 this year
Who suggested cutting him?

aria

Reaction score
I'll throw out a guess. NFL makes up it's mind quickly this time with all the conduct issues, gives him 6 and he appeals successfully for 3-4 games.

I think the NFL shoots high on some cases knowing there will be an appeal. Like grocery stores marking up prices to "mark the down" with a discount and tell you what a great deal you got.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I think he'll get 2 games for the previous stuff, then this investigation will hang over the entire season, then he'll get another 2-4 games down the road for this incident.
So much wish casting with this guy....... just hang up your Giants poster and end the ruse

ConceptCoop

Reaction score
So in one year....

Walked into a marijuana shop.
Texted a girlfriend that he would beat an upcoming drug test.
Domestic violence allegations in Ohio.
Pulling a girl's shirt down at a Dallas parade.
Two car accidents.
And now a bar fight the week of his meeting in New York with the league office.

Jalen Ramsey looks awfully appealing right now.

I hope the kid grows up, but he's got issues. His parents themselves said they were worried about how he would handle fame and attention. We knew he liked to party, drink, and take MDMA--A LOT. So much so that fellow partier Joey Bosa asked for a different roommate to distance himself from it. Now all of the above.

The kid needs to grow up and grow up fast. Our short-term super bowl hopes go out the window if he's not on the field.

JBond

Reaction score
***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll rage if he misses multiple games...

Story of our lives - one way or another something always screw us..
Something? Drafting meatheads is the problem. Wish we would hire a real GM. Until we do, this is what we should expect.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
BSPN has had wall to wall Zeke coverage for the past two hours. Ugh

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Smh, I sure hope not. Im gonna slow my roll because Im about to crucify Zeke and he may not deserve all that.

I refuse to believe what some randomer on twitter says but it wouldn't surprise me if it's true.

When Dez was having his troubles I truly felt like all of that was being blown out of proportion but with Zeke it's like a monthly thing with him and it's getting old really quick.

The Cowboys have got to cut down on his party life and Zekes parents need to step up to the plate as well. He is getting out of control.

Reactions: CWR

bsbellomy

Reaction score
If this is a false report (i.e extortion related), Zeke should be calling a press conference today to announce how ridiculous and untrue this is. His silence, in my opinion, would be telling.

Status
Not open for further replies.