TMZ: Ezekiel Elliott Allegedly Punched Man In Nose At Bar - Not Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
No, but drinking is, and with drinking comes the chance of inebriation, and with the latter comes the increased chance of loosened inhibitions, emotions, and hence anger. And thus, the greater probability for fights to break out which is a commonplace occurrence in bars. It happens.

Yeah, but drinking, inebriation, loosened inhibitions, emotions, and anger aren't what someone is going to be punished for. It's only (at least in theory) when it crosses that line into something that is unacceptable. Fights happen, increasingly so when alcohol is involved, but it's still not acceptable.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
This will dominate the entire preseason national media coverage. Just watch.
you can just bet on it the opening press conference will be full of questions about the the offseason that has went on with all these players if they don't win out of the gate in the regular season the kitchen is going to get pretty hot

Kaiser

Reaction score
Athletes aren't going to change .....you need to get used to it or quit watching if it scares you so much

98ed33b1e7ebd8001344d3d7fbf664f359897ebbbda044effc2ea99ccb78973b.jpg

superonyx

Reaction score
Actually, that's pretty third-grade stuff from Dez.

Geez, we have the dumbest football team on planet earth.
Come on..that's at least 7th or 8th grade level.
Its not the most high brow comeback but if I heard someone say it I would laugh.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
So I guess he's supposed to live like a monk during the off season?
Why does this crap always get posted? One can have fun without partying at clubs in the middle of the night. One doesn't have to be a monk to not put themselves into situations that has a high chance of leading to trouble.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.