TMZ: Ezekiel Elliott Allegedly Punched Man In Nose At Bar - Not Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmoney112

Reaction score
? I'm not sure where some of the princesses in this thread have been hanging their boots, but sometimes guys get rowdy in bars and you may have to defend yourself.

In some parts of Texas, this is called a Wednesday.

Add in the fact it's a famous young RB, and I'm not surprised at all some drunk guy tried to start stuff with him.

erod

Reaction score
what college player isn't...just as Dallas, big name colleges, the players are going to make the headlines more so than others, regardless off what it is.

We hear of players being kicked off the team for policy violations or team rules of the top colleges, but we don't hear of the ones from the lesser known schools.

Zeke was supposedly 24/7/365 in college. Nobody could keep up with him.

That's fine, but it's time to grow up. As in, now.

robbieruff

Reaction score
facts aside, NFL is on a witch hunt and this guy just can't lay low
Unbelievable stupidity knowing you have a target on your back, Zeke! This better turn out to be some sort of act of heroism on his part or he will be facing some pretty dire consequences. They're looking for an excuse to throw the book at this kid and he just may have handed them a library. :facepalm:

Sydla

Reaction score
So a platter should be suspended for several incidents combined when they are all unrelated that do not deserve a suspension as a single entity.
Maybe the bouncer started the incident.

Walked into a marijuana shop........so is this legal, if you walked into that shop, would your employer suspend you (if you are not self-employed)

Texted a girlfriend that he would beat an upcoming drug test.......this means nothing, my friends and I joked all the time, when we had to take drug tests for employment, and none of us did or do drugs.

Domestic violence allegations in Ohio......no charges were made and case dropped.

Pulling a girl's shirt down at a Dallas parade......immature act, girl was ok with it, nothing is ever mentioned except on here.

Two car accidents.......and he should be suspended for this, and neither was his fault, and and was a passenger in one of them.

And now a bar fight the week of his meeting in New York with the league office.......can we at least wait until we have some details.

This could suddenly be a much longer suspension......sounds like you want him suspended so you can have something to go on about

Only nitwits at this point make excuses for his immature and knucklehead behaviors.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zeke was supposedly 24/7/365 in college. Nobody could keep up with him.

That's fine, but it's time to grow up. As in, now.

That just tells me he has a lot of energy. And that could apply to on the field.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Unbelievable stupidity knowing you have a target on your back, Zeke! This better turn out to be some sort of act of heroism on his part or he will be facing some pretty dire consequences. They're looking for an excuse to throw the book at this kid and he just may have handed them a library. :facepalm:
The only way this turns out okay is if he was the victim and was defending himself.

Sydla

Reaction score
? I'm not sure where some of the princesses in this thread have been hanging their boots, but sometimes guys get rowdy in bars and you may have to defend yourself.

In some parts of Texas, this is called a Wednesday.

Add in the fact it's a famous young RB, and I'm not surprised at all some drunk guy tried to start stuff with him.

LOL.

The excuse making here is awesome.

Somehow, someway, dozens and dozens of NFL players are able to go out at night and stay out of trouble. But yeah, let's make excuses for the guy who now has a history of questionable decisions.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
All this stuff around him is getting annoying, however until a video surfaces, someone from the police, the club or the person who got punched in the nose says it happend than why should we believe any of it?

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Do you realize how much partying and general buffoonery you have to do to have this many incidents in one year? How many things have happened that just never came to light? I'd say less than 5% of this stuff ends up in the public eye.
And car incidents fit that where?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
He better start praying there is some cell phone footage of him defending himself. If he just punched some dude in the face during an argument, he is done.

My guess is 4 games..........what an idiot

CWR

Reaction score
Im done sticking up for this dude. The original investigation was BS. He was falsely accused. But the fact that he continues to be out there and involved in these mishaps shows he is not learning from his mistakes. He has a target on his back and hes not protecting himself. He will be suspended because this pattern continues and he is already under a microscope.

Sydla

Reaction score
So you are calling me a nitwit? Sounds to me like only nitwits posts your kinds of comments.

How is it that other NFL players somehow can go out at night and not get in trouble?

Elliott is clearly immature and thinks he can do what he wants instead of realizing that at this point, things he did in college (partying all the time, etc.) he can't do now.

I'd like to think this might be a wake up call for him. We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.