News: TMZ reporting Antonio Brown Accused of Rape by Former trainer

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So if this was Zeke or another Dallas player, the usuals would be on here calling him a POS. And calling him guilty
But since it is not, we get...well, don’t believe it until it is proven. Or the usuals are not responding to it.
I agree need t wait and see, but it is odd some aren’t calling him out.

Double standards?

Sydla

Reaction score
That’s because he went to social media consultants to help him get cut. They helped him release a letter from his GM and an edited phone call with his head coach. The team fined him and voided his guarantees and he asked to be released. There was no mention of this case throughout the entire process so I doubt it was even a factor.

Not sure the timeline holds up.

He released the letter in the middle of the week. The team was rumored to be suspending him and then it came out Friday that Gruden thought they might have it worked out and he would play.

Then Sat, he’s cut.

JohnBoy

Reaction score
He should get 6 games just based on the allegation. That’s what they did with Zeke. No proof, and the nfls own investigator said he didn’t do anything but still got 6 games.

DING-DING-DING-DING-DING!

This right here.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Not sure the timeline holds up.

He released the letter in the middle of the week. The team was rumored to be suspending him and then it came out Friday that Gruden thought they might have it worked out and he would play.

Then Sat, he’s cut.

Yeah but didn’t he release the taped phone call Friday evening after Grudens comments. Then we heard on Saturday that they fined him and voided his guarantees. Thats when he said he would never show up without the guarantees and asked to be released.

Praxit

Reaction score
..Good news for Kraft Patriots. Stir the pot with a little spice. Are they cool enough to eat it? .....Bwahahahaha...

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Whether the allegations are true or not, there's no doubt that TMZ intentionally timed this story out just when Antonio Brown was set to play his first game with the Patriots. They are feeding off of the latest antics of Antonio Brown for clicks and views. As I said the email on top of everything else isn't doing much for his character and image in the view of the public.

Whether or not the allegations are true, I'm just glad that Jerry never considered trying to get him, because he is way too big of a distraction and potential locker room cancer. Even though it seems like his intentions was to go to the Patriots this whole time.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Whether the allegations are true or not, there's no doubt that TMZ intentionally timed this story out just when Antonio Brown was set to play his first game with the Patriots. They are feeding off of the latest antics of Antonio Brown for clicks and views. As I said the email on top of everything else isn't doing much for his character and image in the view of the public.

Whether or not the allegations are true, I'm just glad that Jerry never considered trying to get him, because he is way too big of a distraction and potential locker room cancer. Even though it seems like his intentions was to go to the Patriots this whole time.

Jerry never tried to sign him in the whole hour or so he was on the market.

haha