News: TMZ reporting Antonio Brown Accused of Rape by Former trainer

Blake

Reaction score
Whether the allegations are true or not, there's no doubt that TMZ intentionally timed this story out just when Antonio Brown was set to play his first game with the Patriots. They are feeding off of the latest antics of Antonio Brown for clicks and views. As I said the email on top of everything else isn't doing much for his character and image in the view of the public.

Whether or not the allegations are true, I'm just glad that Jerry never considered trying to get him, because he is way too big of a distraction and potential locker room cancer. Even though it seems like his intentions was to go to the Patriots this whole time.

TMZ is full of low life parasites.
This is a fact.

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
I'm sure the Patriots can get all the money back. I actually expect the Pat's cut him, especially if the texting/bragging evidence is real

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Well Zeke got 6 games with no charges and evidence of her telling people to lie. Rape is worse so how many games will Mr. Patriot get now? Again he doesn’t need to be charged or found guilty as Goodell showed that doesn’t matter.

J817

Reaction score
In her suit, Taylor says she wants compensation for "physical injuries, pain and suffering, humiliation, embarrassment, stress and anxiety, loss of self-esteem and self-confidence, and emotional pain and suffering."

I wonder what the statute of limitations is for rape in the state the altercation happened in. If the rape was in Florida it’s four years. If the altercation was two years ago why did I need read anything regarding a police report? Was there mention and I missed it? Is she just going straight to the lawsuit?

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
Well Zeke got 6 games with no charges and evidence of her telling people to lie. Rape is worse so how many games will Mr. Patriot get now? Again he doesn’t need to be charged or found guilty as Goodell showed that doesn’t matter.
I seriously doubt Brown plays for the Patriots. I'm sure they will void the contract. Bill has never shown he will put up with it. Remember he cut Aaron Hernandez immediately

Go Big D!

Destination End Zone
Reaction score
Is this real?
No lol

This is the quote in the tweet:

“We are very disappointed in Antonio for not going to greater lengths to cover up his wrongdoings. That is not the Patriot way and we will not accept it.”

:laugh: