TNA Major Breaking News (possible Spoiler)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3966401 said:
I get what your saying, it's still interesting IMO that a thread on a football forum, with a term that isn't obscure about wrestling, is on the front page.
Again, so is Benoit's nearly 4 year old death.

Take the word "Major" out of it and see what happens.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
Seems like much longer that Benoit died..I am sure you are right but gosh it seems like a really long time ago.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
RoyTheHammer;3966211 said:
AJ is a great in ring guy.. doesn't matter what your "qualifications" are, his skill in the ring is widely known. Say what you will about him on the mic, but the guy can perform in the ring. I happen to think his mic skills arn't as bad as some either, but in the ring most agree he's truly "phenomenal".

I agree there. The guy is absolutely outstanding in the ring and I could watch him wrestle all the time. I do enjoy his matches. I'm just not a fan of him speaking.

RoyTheHammer;3966216 said:
Oh.. and for those saying that the "trance" or "mind games" angle going on in TNA with Winter and Love is silly.. while i agree with you.. apparently the WWE doesn't think its so silly since they decided to duplicate the angle with Khali and the Ginger.. lol. Horrible creative teams strike again.

Yuck. Stupid idea no matter whose doing it. Absolutely ignorant programing.

DallasGirl50;3966278 said:
R Truth is far from the best anything on the show but he's doing ok...kind of surprised me. They're just waiting for Morrison to get back to put those 2 together. I don't think anybody can take a feud with Truth & Cena seriously. He's doing ok though.

I think he's doing very well given his limited vocabulary, the stupid way they turned him heel, and all that.

He's not the most entertaining, not even close, and he's certainly not the best thing going in wrestling heel wise but he's done alright, as you pointed out.

Romo 2 Austin;3966291 said:
Exactly, TNA gets ripped on it, WWE rips it off and no one says a thing. Ridiculous how much TNA gets ridiculed but then when WWE rips them off on something stupid, no one says anything.

It's probably because most people probably don't bother to watch anything involving Khali when he's on WWE. he's a nobody on the shows.

I thought Love was supposed to be one of the top females on the TNA show? Why waste her in such a stupid role?

Though I haven't commented much on that particular part of TNA cause I don't bother with much of the womens stuff, at all, cause it's all crap and boring anyway.

RoyTheHammer;3966297 said:
Most entertaining is still a joke man.. if that crap entertains you i just feel sorry for you. His whole schtick is just awful. He's not a talker and he sounds like he never made it past the 3rd grade.

Morrison is on the shelf right now btw, and Riley to my knowledge isn't being pushed as a main eventer at all. He's just in a fued with Miz right now as something to get him away from the "assistant" role he was playing.

Exactly.

It's the logical move with him to move him away from the assistant role. What other way would they do it?

It's pretty common, and simple, logic thats why they're doing it. It's not going to elevate Riley to the Main event and it's the logical way to pull Miz out of the main with Cena, for now, while Cena starts working stuff with other folks.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Oh and Hos I totally agree on APA. They were very entertaining.

I do love tag team wrestling and during the late 90's I thought the WWE had a fantastic division that was entertaining as hell to follow.

The 80's and the early/mid nineties saw a whole lot of great tag team action as well but for the last, oh, 10 years there hasn't been a whole lot of it outside of a small handful of teams worth watching.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
RoyTheHammer;3966216 said:
apparently the WWE doesn't think its so silly since they decided to duplicate the angle with Khali and the Ginger.. lol. Horrible creative teams strike again.

When? Khali is not in an angle where he is being drugged and hypnotized.

He just turned heal with another wrestler from India.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
zrinkill;3966607 said:
When? Khali is not in an angle where he is being drugged and hypnotized.

He just turned heal with another wrestler from India.

They are both angles where one person seemingly has mind control over another person.. put it in whatever terms you'd like.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
RoyTheHammer;3966615 said:
They are both angles where one person seemingly has mind control over another person...

Not at all .... Khali decided to serve the other guy to get his pride back .... nothing at all about mind control.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
zrinkill;3966618 said:
Not at all .... Khali decided to serve the other guy to get his pride back .... nothing at all about mind control.

Khali didn't seem to think anything was wrong with himself a couple weeks ago. Now the Ginger comes along and manipulates him into thinking he's a fool and convinces him to attack his brother along with doing anything else he wants him to do.. yea.. that's mind control bud.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
RoyTheHammer;3966630 said:
Khali didn't seem to think anything was wrong with himself a couple weeks ago. Now the Ginger comes along and manipulates him into thinking he's a fool and convinces him to attack his brother along with doing anything else he wants him to do.. yea.. that's mind control bud.

Not at all ...... you are reaching to defend TNA.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
You're wasting your time R2A....Z has you on ignore. No need for you to respond to him..he can't read your posts unless you are quoted as u must know.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
DallasGirl50;3966717 said:
Z has you on ignore. No need for you to respond to him..he can't read your posts unless you are quoted as u must know.

Best thing I ever did.

:)

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
RoyTheHammer;3966630 said:

I see where you're coming from here but I would think this is more in the lines of how Paul Bearer or that dude in TNA (Who managed Abyss forever) would control their monster character. It's a storyline with mind control elements, kind of like how Raven used to do in ECW with his groups.

But those are generally nothing to do with being in trances or being drugged.

It's my understanding, and forgive me if I'm totally off on this as I don't really keep up with this aspect of TNA at all, is that the Love angle has her in a drugged up/trance like state.

That's a little different way to go with the same type of mind control angle. Neither is particularly great, without the right people involved, but the way that like Raven or the TNA manager guy used to do it can be golden when it's in the right hands.

I'm not sure how pulling off the drugged and trance like thing is supposed to work out good. I just don't see how you'd pull that off to make it entertaining in the least.

zrinkill;3966697 said:
Not at all ...... you are reaching to defend TNA.

Ehhh...I don't think he's really reaching to defend TNA here. They're similiar types of angles, with different ways of going about it, but neither are good.

TNA's is bad cause the way they're choosing to book it (The drugging and trance) is just plain stupid. It's idiotic and a waste of one of their supposed top female performers.

The WWE idea is just terrible because it's involving people who completely suck and have absolutely no way of getting such an angle over in an entertaining way.

Either way there is nothing to really defend from either company on either angle.

Romo 2 Austin;3966713 said:
You are in denial to defend WWE.

No offense but no one is ever going to take you serious telling someone else they're in denial to defend WWE.

You're one of the most annoying pro-TNA voices in the world. yeah you'll through out the general "Well this sucks cause its Vince Russo booking" to come off as being unbias but lets be real here. You're about as unbias with TNA as I am with the Dallas Cowboys.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;3966780 said:
Ehhh...I don't think he's really reaching to defend TNA here. They're similiar types of angles, with different ways of going about it, but neither are good.

TNA's is bad cause the way they're choosing to book it (The drugging and trance) is just plain stupid. It's idiotic and a waste of one of their supposed top female performers.

The WWE idea is just terrible because it's involving people who completely suck and have absolutely no way of getting such an angle over in an entertaining way.

Either way there is nothing to really defend from either company on either angle.

Exactly..