TNA Wrestling moves to Monday Night starting March 8th.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Jon88;3279130 said:
I hope they kill the WWE. I can't stand Vince McMahon.

TNA doesn't have enough money to kill the WWE or the talent. 75% of their roster is WWE has beens or never weres.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;3279143 said:
TNA doesn't have enough money to kill the WWE or the talent. 75% of their roster is WWE has beens or never weres.

AJ Styles is the best talent in the wrestling world, followed by Nigel McGuniess who they also have doing the Desmond Wolfe gimmick.

daschoo

Slanje Va
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3279162 said:
AJ Styles is the best talent in the wrestling world, followed by Nigel McGuniess who they also have doing the Desmond Wolfe gimmick.

jericho and punk would have something to say about that. i agree though that these guys are right up in the elite of pro wrestlers and then you have guys like the pope who is fantastic and improving more or less every time i see him, joe, hernandez and even ken anderson for his mic work. add in the tag team division, x division and even womans wrestling worth watching coupled to the big names to draw in the casual viewer and i think tna is pretty loaded talent wise.

edit: love that hulk comes out for the press conference to his entrance music, brilliantly tacky

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
Doomsday101;3279141 said:
Isn't the object to portray a character that people dislike?

I know what he's like behind the scenes. He's a piece of crap.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Jon88;3279439 said:
I know what he's like behind the scenes. He's a piece of crap.

You forgot to add "rich". He's a rich piece of crap.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3279162 said:
AJ Styles is the best talent in the wrestling world,

C'mon, his Ric Flair wannabe act is PATHETIC...

I actually took to watching some TNA because of the old guys they had there-- I always liked Sting's schtick, then they added one of my faves in Kevin Nash... their "new guys" always left me cold, they struck me as a bunch of Not Ready for Prime Time players...

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
silverbear;3279869 said:
C'mon, his Ric Flair wannabe act is PATHETIC...

I actually took to watching some TNA because of the old guys they had there-- I always liked Sting's schtick, then they added one of my faves in Kevin Nash... their "new guys" always left me cold, they struck me as a bunch of Not Ready for Prime Time players...

then you have not watched enough

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
The USFL once thought it was a good idea to go head to head with the NFL too. The difference here is they are not looking to merge.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Hostile;3279970 said:
The USFL once thought it was a good idea to go head to head with the NFL too. The difference here is they are not looking to merge.

And the USFL had some good players.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3279991 said:
can't wrestle and can not cut promos.

:laugh2:

TNA would cream themselves if Orton was available.

Can't wrestle? He puts on a great show ..... none of these guys can really wrestle except for Angle. You really think AJ's high flying moves would work in a real fight? Oh wait you are 16.

A J and that wolf guy would be jobbers in the WWE because they have no presence.

Neither of those two can cut a promo to save their lives unless Angle, Nash, Kennedy, or now Flair are there to hold their hands through it.

silverbear

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3279922 said:
then you have not watched enough

I watch it most every week... and other than the old guys, they have damn few wrestlers with any real charisma...

Part of the reason for that is the frequency with which their young guys go from black hats to white hats and back again... you can't tell who the good guys are from week to week, or the bad guys... for pro wrestling to succeed, you need clearly defined good versus evil story lines...

silverbear

Reaction score
zrinkill;3279986 said:
Randy Orton

As good a black hat as you're ever gonna find... I can't believe the WWE seems to be trying to turn him into a fan favorite... he just oozes malice, the kind of wrestler you love to hate...

silverbear

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3279991 said:
can't wrestle and can not cut promos.

Now we all know that you're clueless when it comes to pro wrestling... there isn't a better bad guy in the business today...

silverbear

Reaction score
zrinkill;3280003 said:
:laugh2:

TNA would cream themselves if Orton was available.

Can't wrestle? He puts on a great show ..... none of these guys can really wrestle except for Angle. You really think AJ's high flying moves would work in a real fight? Oh wait you are 16.

A J and that wolf guy would be jobbers in the WWE because they have no presence.

Neither of those two can cut a promo to save their lives unless Angle, Nash, Kennedy, or now Flair are there to hold their hands through it.

I concur with everything you just said, especially the part I put in bold font... the only thing that makes TNA watchable for me are the old guys that I used to enjoy so much, the Angles and the Nashes and yes, even Mick Foley... their wrestling skills may be waning, but none of the new breed on TNA can match them on the mic...