TNA Wrestling moves to Monday Night starting March 8th.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Vince owns the ECW also. They have a one hour show each week, not sure what channel, but it's mostly WWE talent so it's not the same.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Hostile;3281162 said:
I think ECW is coming back under a different WWE brand. I don't think all of the wrestlers are free agents and all titles are vacated.

I could be wrong though.
Its coming back as WWE NXT

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
All the ECW stars are being put on Smackdown or Raw.

WWE Nxt is gonna be a "reality style" show where you follow certain up and comers as they try to make it on Raw of Smackdown.

Each will be given a "made" Superstar to help them adjust. (probably injured guys)

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
First off this is a terrible idea for TNA. They're going to get CRUSHED.

They ran, practically without wrestling competition, on Thursday Nights and I believe I read tha their highest rating was like a 1.8.

Now they want to move to Monday nights and go head to head with RAW? They're making a HUGE mistake.

Romo 2 Austin;3279162 said:
AJ Styles is the best talent in the wrestling world, followed by Nigel McGuniess who they also have doing the Desmond Wolfe gimmick.

If by best talent you mean on wrestling skill alone then maybe. But the total package? Not even close. He's horrible on the mic.

Romo 2 Austin;3279991 said:
can't wrestle and can not cut promos.

And yet you think Styles can? He's TERRIBLE on the mic and his Ric Flair knockoff junk right now is down right embarressing to anyone whose seen Ric Flair in his prime and knows what that man could do with that gimmick.

AJ is a real good wrestler who shouldn't do much talking cause he's not good at it. He's very ackward, very boring, and frankly I change the channel the vast majority of the time that they start letting him talk.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;3281277 said:
First off this is a terrible idea for TNA. They're going to get CRUSHED.

They ran, practically without wrestling competition, on Thursday Nights and I believe I read tha their highest rating was like a 1.8.

Now they want to move to Monday nights and go head to head with RAW? They're making a HUGE mistake.

If by best talent you mean on wrestling skill alone then maybe. But the total package? Not even close. He's horrible on the mic.

And yet you think Styles can? He's TERRIBLE on the mic and his Ric Flair knockoff junk right now is down right embarressing to anyone whose seen Ric Flair in his prime and knows what that man could do with that gimmick.

AJ is a real good wrestler who shouldn't do much talking cause he's not good at it. He's very ackward, very boring, and frankly I change the channel the vast majority of the time that they start letting him talk.
AJ may not be the most charismatic, but that works for him what he says is useful information to the point and his facial expressions are ace.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3281636 said:
AJ may not be the most charismatic, but that works for him what he says is useful information to the point and his facial expressions are ace.

Whut?

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
daschoo;3280912 said:
punk and jericho are both better in my opinion, i do like orton though

Never liked any of Jericho's assorted schticks, but Punk is growin' on me as a Charles Manson wannabe...

silverbear

Reaction score
daschoo;3280985 said:
he's the best in the world at what he does and the only reason you say different is because you're a hypocritical sycophant who expects to be pandered to. :p:

Being pandered to is really not that bad a deal... I rather like it, actually...

silverbear

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3280999 said:
Most people on wrestling tuned forums consider Aj Styles the 4th best in ring wrestler following Angle Michaels & Danielson, and the 3rd best promo(of current gen wrestlers, not 80 year olds) Jericho, Punk and then Styles.
Styles is the youngest.

It would appear that mos people on "wrestling tuned forums" are 16 years old... I watch the stuff on TV, but it would never occur to me to hang out on a wrestling forum to talk about it...

silverbear

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3281000 said:
I'm just echoing the opinions of those on Pwinsiderelite.com forums;

I'm betting that 90 per cent of those regulars use Clearasil... LOL...

I go back a long, long way with 'rassling, back to the Funks and the Von Erichs... back to the Sportatorium in Dallas... back to real blood, and lots of it...

And I'll tell you what, I care less than nothing about "technical wrestling" ability... I like the guys who put on a good SHOW... give me a Rowdy Roddy Piper interview over any of the baby-faced wannabes on TNA... give me the Undertaker telling Kurt Angle "I'm gonna come down there and kick your teeth so far down your throat you'll be able to chew your own *** out for pissin' me off"... give me Rick Steiner's little poem:

You want some??
Come get some
You don't like me??
BITE ME...

Give me a Road Warriors "ooooh, what a rush"...

THAT'S entertainment... screw suplexes, gimme a good ol' scripted fight...

Maybe if you'd been around wrestling longer than ten years, you'd understand...

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
silverbear;3283005 said:
I'm betting that 90 per cent of those regulars use Clearasil... LOL...

I go back a long, long way with 'rassling, back to the Funks and the Von Erichs... back to the Sportatorium in Dallas... back to real blood, and lots of it...

And I'll tell you what, I care less than nothing about "technical wrestling" ability... I like the guys who put on a good SHOW... give me a Rowdy Roddy Piper interview over any of the baby-faced wannabes on TNA... give me the Undertaker telling Kurt Angle "I'm gonna come down there and kick your teeth so far down your throat you'll be able to chew your own *** out for pissin' me off"... give me Rick Steiner's little poem:

You want some??
Come get some
You don't like me??
BITE ME...

Give me a Road Warriors "ooooh, what a rush"...

THAT'S entertainment... screw suplexes, gimme a good ol' scripted fight...

Maybe if you'd been around wrestling longer than ten years, you'd understand...
Im the youngest person on those forums by atleast 5 years.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
silverbear;3283011 said:
What R2A is tryin' to say is that Styles is a big favorite amongst his homeroom homeboys... LOL...

A big favorite amongst TNA fans, yes.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
TNA bringing in Hogan assures me of not watching it very much, if at all. I have never cared for him at all. I think he is the most boring wrestler of all time. Every match a carbon copy of each other.

In the past I have watched TNA. The hexagon ring is hokey. The wrestling is fair, but not captivating. The storylines have been really boring.

They do have some wrestlers I like, but they have plenty who might as well be jobbers.

One question, do they travel city to city like the WWE or are they primarily based in one city like the old NWA?

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Hostile;3283107 said:
TNA bringing in Hogan assures me of not watching it very much, if at all. I have never cared for him at all. I think he is the most boring wrestler of all time. Every match a carbon copy of each other.

In the past I have watched TNA. The hexagon ring is hokey. The wrestling is fair, but not captivating. The storylines have been really boring.

They do have some wrestlers I like, but they have plenty who might as well be jobbers.

One question, do they travel city to city like the WWE or are they primarily based in one city like the old NWA?

TV tapings are done at the same place, PPVS are moved around.

House shows are obviously at different spots.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile;3283107 said:
Hogan's act hasn't changed in years. He has zero athleticism which makes it worse. It's almost painful to watch him "perform" or whever you call that. But he can still talk a great game for what thats worth.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3283125 said:
TV tapings are done at the same place, PPVS are moved around.

House shows are obviously at different spots.
That right there is all I needed to tell me this is a little fish in a big pond trying to be important.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;3283131 said:
Hogan's act hasn't changed in years. He has zero athleticism which makes it worse. It's almost painful to watch him "perform" or whever you call that. But he can still talk a great game for what thats worth.

Did he ever have any? His most athletic move was an elbow drop...WOW :laugh1:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister;3283140 said:
Did he ever have any? His most athletic move was an elbow drop...WOW :laugh1:
He has always had the ability to rip a very thin shirt to pieces also!!!

Ren

Reaction score
He also has that big boot to the face, it looks like he's barely capable of getting his leg up much less get any power behind it :laugh1: