TNF: 49ers at Seahawks

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'd slobber over our defense if it was this good. They don't need to score more than 7 a half.
Their run defense is crazy. They make you win through the air, and their pass defense is upper tier as well. They are hands down playing the best ball of any NFC team right now. Built to win in January.

TheHerd

Reaction score
WOW…that Niners defense is legit! Very fast, disciplined and physical; I think this defense might very well shut down the Cowboys offense
Ya think? The way they stop the run, can you imagine KM trying to figure out how to move the ball against this team? Our defense will have to outscore their offense.

Havic

Reaction score
perhaps. But watching him, the guy doesn't look like anything special.

They've got a nice game plan for him though-- very Dak 2016

Kyle gets the best out of his guys and it helps to have the best defense in the league. They are very well coached and disciplined.

TheHerd

Reaction score
I don’t think so. Teams will figure out Purdy. Then all you have to do is stop their run game. Our offense can score on anyone.
I hope you're right on the second one. Purdy doesn't need to do much so it doesn't matter if teams figure him out.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Seattle's offense has 3 points versus San Fran in 6 quarters this season. Good luck overcoming 21-3 in two quarters.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Seattle's offense has 3 points versus San Fran in 6 quarters this season. Good luck overcoming 21-3 in two quarters.
Especially since the defense isn't going to stop the 9ers from scoring more.