TNF: 49ers at Seahawks

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Nope. Just football and I know what I see
So a rookie QB picked last in the draft and you think they’re the best team? He hasn’t faced a d-line like the Cowboys yet or a D coordinator like Quinn.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Probably?
It was game when SF scored the first touchdown.
This probably is the best chance any team outside of the 49ers had to advance to the Super Bowl.
Brady's team is in decline.
Rogers team is in decline.
The Giants rose up as a threat. Psst! They're back to sucking.
The Seahawks rose up as a threat. Psst! They're done.
The Panthers - of all teams - are making a push.
The Vikings are a threat, but they've got Cousins at quarterback.
Then there's our Cowboys. What will they do?
Hopefully not punk out again against the Niners.

True

weird things happen in divisional game though

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You're doing an awful of whining. If people talking objectively about the game they're watching upsets you, perhaps take a look at other threads.

This thread isn't about the Cowboys. Get over it.
I’m talking objectively as well. Everyone is talking about the c Cowboys. If you don’t like it go to other threads.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Are you watching this defense? We won't run on these guys. And KM won't be able to get anyone open.
That’s my big fear. Kellen crawling back into his usual hole and forgetting about what works. No motion. No crossing patterns. When to run and when not to run the ball.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I'm telling you, man.

Deebo isn't that special.

It's the scheme.
I think he’s a special player, not the typical wideout. Not many WRs could play such a RB type role because they aren’t built for it. When you lose a guy who is such a huge part of your game plan, it’s big. It’s not like you have a similar wr who can take on his role, but Shannahan just rolls with it and adjusts to a different type of game….impressive.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I think he’s a special player, not the typical wideout. Not many WRs could play such a RB type role because they aren’t built for it. When you lose a guy who is such a huge part of your game plan, it’s big. It’s not like you have a similar wr who can take on his role, but Shannahan just rolls with it and adjusts to a different type of game….impressive.
oh yeah, not trying to take anything away from Shanahan. I think that guy is great.

I think Deebo is unique, but I just don't think he's the kind of guy who is going to succeed everywhere.