TNF- Birds vs The Gents

Blackspider214

Reaction score
After 55 minutes: Giants 21, Eagles 10

Final score: Eagles 22, Giants 21 :facepalm:

Same thing they did to beat the Niners. Trash for 55 minutes. Win in the end. They were trash all last week against the Ravens and almost pulled that out at the end. Same thing tonight.

Their defense does just enough to keep them in the game for them to make a few plays at the end.

Our defense does not do that at all.

Aven8

Reaction score
As bad as the two teams are they have decent defenses. So does Wash. we don’t at all.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Terrible Giants defense with the 11 point lead. CB lets the receiver get behind him because he’s not paying attention. Then on second TD Giants get a gift of 15 yard penalty and give up a long TD pass on first play because the great Peppers can’t cover a RB.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Eagles now in position to get the 19th pick while the rest of the East picks in the top 10.

Winning the division is the WORST outcome for an East team this year.
Agreed.

Now just gotta figure out which RB or WR Jerrahs kid wants.

And then of course....dictate the jersey number.

Flamma

Reaction score
Talk about a Divine Comedy that is the New York Giants. Hold the Eagles to 10 points all game and give up two touchdowns and drop a game winning pass in the last 6 minutes.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Hehe, in fairness, I started watching toward the end of Emmitt's career here, so I never got to see Hayes hehe.
Oh man I feel SO sorry for you.

I really do. Only thing I have to cling to at all was before Jerry's ego took over.

Oh wow....I'm so sorry.

garyo1954

Reaction score
I don't get how if the Giants won, it was all Giants.
If the Eagles one it was the Giants collapse.
The game I watched Wentz won in all fairness.