TNF- Birds vs The Gents

fivetwos

Reaction score
So you think this team can’t beat the Commanders or Giants or Eagles? Cowboys have yet to face teams this bad. Let’s not get carried away. Can they lose? Sure. But those teams are as bad as us.
No problem. You'll see. They havent fully quit yet.

Sydla

Reaction score
Are the Giants a Winning Team?

Just asking....before the Wentz is back constipation is released

LOL.

You’re the guy who claimed he would choke, etc.

And now look foolish

fivetwos

Reaction score
The worst thing is, I think we all knew that sequence of playcalling was coming before Giants fans figured out what happened.
They had some nice runs there too.

All along I'm like....Garrett will blow this.

But I guess if Engram makes that catch he is the hero.

It's that close in the NFL. Certain people find a way to win, and the opposite.

Why I'm thinking maybe 3-4 wins now for Dallas.

rags

Reaction score
Just watch. Now, the Eagles fans will come out of the woodwork, with their chests pumped out, excited over beating a blind, deaf, and limping pig.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
So you think this team can’t beat the Commanders or Giants or Eagles? Cowboys have yet to face teams this bad. Let’s not get carried away. Can they lose? Sure. But those teams are as bad as us.

No way. And here’s why.
Even though talent wise, they may be as bad as us (which I also disagree with. Only thing Dallas has above the rest of the division is the WR core. Maybe Zeke if he can get his *** together. I feel like Giants are the most “put together” talent wise. Defense looks decent. Not too many injuries. If they weren’t such blowhards they would win and close out games. WFT has a decent defense but horrid offense. Philly is injured to all hell but they have the best coaching.)

No other team in the division is imploding like Dallas. You don’t hear reports of Eagles/Giants/WFT locker rooms speaking out against their coaching staff (unless you count the stupid Haskins Drama). No other team has a historically bad defense. And I think we borderline have the worst coaching in the division. Our players are spoiled, entitled, overrated, and overpaid to all hell.

there’s just no positives right now. Don’t get me wrong, they both looked terrible tonight, but Dallas is on a different level and it showed in the Arizona game. We STINK. I don’t know how anyone has any faith that this team will win against anyone. It’s just not plausible if you dig deep into it.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Muggsy Bogues out here making game winning catches in man coverage.

God the Giants are so bad. If they had any semblance of dawg on them, they'd have won 3 games.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
They had some nice runs there too.

All along I'm like....Garrett will blow this.

But I guess if Engram makes that catch he is the hero.

It's that close in the NFL. Certain people find a way to win, and the opposite.

Why I'm thinking maybe 3-4 wins now for Dallas.

Well, yeah, but I mean, the run before that? We all knew that was coming. And the play that the fumble happened on. That happened here a lot. We can TELL Giants fans what will happen.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Giants made Dalton look clutch. Wentz is still bad though that was a nice throw to Scott.
Gallup.had something to say about that w two improbable catches.

Yet there are some around here that like Mr Indifferent Cooper better.

Great stuff.

fivetwos

Reaction score
No way. And here’s why.
Even though talent wise, they may be as bad as us (which I also disagree with. Only thing Dallas has above the rest of the division is the WR core. Maybe Zeke if he can get his *** together. I feel like Giants are the most “put together” talent wise. Defense looks decent. Not too many injuries. If they weren’t such blowhards they would win and close out games. WFT has a decent defense but horrid offense. Philly is injured to all hell but they have the best coaching.)

No other team in the division is imploding like Dallas. You don’t hear reports of Eagles/Giants/WFT locker rooms speaking out against their coaching staff (unless you count the stupid Haskins Drama). No other team has a historically bad defense. And I think we borderline have the worst coaching in the division. Our players are spoiled, entitled, overrated, and overpaid to all hell.

there’s just no positives right now. Don’t get me wrong, they both looked terrible tonight, but Dallas is on a different level and it showed in the Arizona game. We STINK. I don’t know how anyone has any faith that this team will win against anyone. It’s just not plausible if you dig deep into it.
The BIG factor AC is the propensity to quit.

Look at what's happening in Dallas and the personalities in question.

They are gonna quit anyway, but Dalton goes down behind this line everyone is gonna mail it in....and I would say the chances of that are reasonable.

They arent winning at all before the bye, and no one can make the case they dont fully quit around then.

I personally think they win one division game from here, maybe two.

Qcard

Reaction score
LOL.

You’re the guy who claimed he would choke, etc.

And now look foolish
I look foolish about a below average performing QB against a 1 win team.

Thanks for the compliment

SoBlue128

Reaction score
Hour later, still peeved.

LOL

Why? The Eagles are delusional if they think winning leads to anything other than worse draft positioning. Unlike us they have a few pieces they could move and end up with a solid draft. The Eagles can go all in and they are gonna be so screwed when they end up way short. By all means go for it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Gallup.had something to say about that w two improbable catches.

Yet there are some around here that like Mr Indifferent Cooper better.

Great stuff.
I like all our receivers the same. Even Noah and Cedrick. Its unfortunate we are wasting this receiving core. Great collection of guys. I like that all of them do things different. Wilson can potentially do some trick plays with his arm, Noah a great blocker and proving to have some nice hands, Gallup is the go up and get it, Coop's the route winner and Lamb is kind of all of the above you get with Gallup and Coop.

garyo1954

Reaction score
Daniel Jones found a little confidence tonight. After the big (he was the Giants leading rusher with 92 yards) he seem to get some blood flowing to his brain and started making plays. Finished with a 92.0 rating compared to 91.1 for Wentz.

And the Giants closed the time of possession. Finished the game about 5 minutes less than Philly.

No matter what you think of Wentz the last thing you want to see is him get the ball with 2:00 minutes in the game and a chance to win. He may look like statistical garbage but he will challenge a defense downfield. Bad play? He forgets it, goes back to the huddle and ready to move on to the next one.

But I did have epiphany that if the Giants somehow managed to win tonight (and hoped they did) and somehow managed to win the division with Jason Garrett running the offense, Uncle Jerry would buy up every bottle of blue label in Dallas and stay drunk until draft day.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No way. And here’s why.

Those teams have nothing to implode about. They were at the bottom lol. Cowboys actually had expectations. Eagles are a mess as well. Trust I'm not sitting her hyping up the Cowboys but if you think the Cowboys are going to end the season with 2 wins....we could only be so lucky.....this team will end this season 7 to 8 wins. I think Dalton is a bum but he's not as bad as he was on Monday. He's gonna come out here and put together some solid performances and beat the teams he's suppose to beat. I predict the defense will look decent against poor teams.