TNF- Birds vs The Gents

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Oh man I feel SO sorry for you.

I really do. Only thing I have to cling to at all was before Jerry's ego took over.

Oh wow....I'm so sorry.

Yeah, I was born in December 1992. So, I never really got to see the Cowboys at their best. Most of my family are Eagles fans. I went with the Cowboys. So yeah lol.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Yeah, I was born in December 1992. So, I never really got to see the Cowboys at their best. Most of my family are Eagles fans. I went with the Cowboys. So yeah lol.
Hey man this I'd never usually say....but you're allowed to go.

Just go. Please. Like Cleveland or Detroit or something.

They are closer. Wow. That's terrible.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Terrible Giants defense with the 11 point lead. CB lets the receiver get behind him because he’s not paying attention. Then on second TD Giants get a gift of 15 yard penalty and give up a long TD pass on first play because the great Peppers can’t cover a RB.

Did you expect anything else? The Giants defense let Andy Dalton look good and beat them.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Talk about a Divine Comedy that is the New York Giants. Hold the Eagles to 10 points all game and give up two touchdowns and drop a game winning pass in the last 6 minutes.

'Just need to stack a few more successes at the end and we will be there,' said Garrett. 'Lot of good tonight. Dang proud of my players'

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Hey man this I'd never usually say....but you're allowed to go.

Just go. Please. Like Cleveland or Detroit or something.

They are closer. Wow. That's terrible.

Nah, I will not leave this team. I don't expect much success, but if I haven't bailed on this team up to this point (despite 3 5-11 seasons to welcome me to the Cowboys, Texans joining while I was growing up, as stated, a family of Eagles fans, and having recently moved to KC), I don't think I'll be going anywhere. The way I see it. When we finally get back to the top, it will feel so much sweeter. I will remain patient with this team. I can't let go of this team, and they've tried their best to push me away I guess.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Yeah I don’t know about that. I wish that was the case but they got two wins and there are some bad teams coming up. Eagles and Giants both look bad.
I'm with AC. This is gonna get worse.

I'm happy about it because maybe the fans and media will stop kissing Jerry's butt and call him out like what's needed.

Flamma

Reaction score
'Just need to stack a few more successes at the end and we will be there,' said Garrett. 'Lot of good tonight. Dang proud of my players'

No joke. That loss reminded me of how the Romo led Cowboys would lose back in 2011 to 2013. I'm sure he's proud.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'm with AC. This is gonna get worse.

I'm happy about it because maybe the fans and media will stop kissing Jerry's butt and call him out like what's needed.
So you think this team can’t beat the Commanders or Giants or Eagles? Cowboys have yet to face teams this bad. Let’s not get carried away. Can they lose? Sure. But those teams are as bad as us.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
It’s so funny how if Dak had beaten the Giants in a similar fashion the critics would be saying the Cowboys should have beaten them. Now that Wince has won it’s the Eagles are going to be so great when they get there players back and Wince has no talent around him. In reality the NFC East is bad and the winner will get blown out by a Wild Card team in the first round of the playoffs.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
No joke. That loss reminded me of how the Romo led Cowboys would lose back in 2011 to 2013. I'm sure he's proud.

Yup, a Giants fan I know was moaning saying "We pulled a Falcons". I said, "You forget, I'm a Cowboys fan. You have our HC. I've seen this movie before many times."

fivetwos

Reaction score
Nah, I will not leave this team. I don't expect much success, but if I haven't bailed on this team up to this point (despite 3 5-11 seasons to welcome me to the Cowboys, Texans joining while I was growing up, as stated, a family of Eagles fans, and having recently moved to KC), I don't think I'll be going anywhere. The way I see it. When we finally get back to the top, it will feel so much sweeter. I will remain patient with this team. I can't let go of this team, and they've tried their best to push me away I guess.
I know you wont, and good for you. Just dont BUY anything for a good while please.

Hopefully you get yours sooner than later.

Good for being loyal. I made my decision when I was seven years old in the 70s.. well before ego boy owned the team and theres no way I'm ever changing teams.....but I'm about ready to stop caring so much....or at least paying so much attention.

It's not fair. The Dallas Cowboys are bigger than Jerry Jones and we need them back.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I know you wont, and good for you. Just dont BUY anything for a good while please.

Hopefully you get yours sooner than later.

Good for being loyal. I made my decision when I was seven years old in the 70s.. well before ego boy owned the team and theres no way I'm ever changing teams.....but I'm about ready to stop caring so much....or at least paying so much attention.

It's not fair. The Dallas Cowboys are bigger than Jerry Jones and we need them back.

Ummmm, yeah, I don't plan to buy anything for a while.......other than the fact my fursuit is going to have a star on each shoulder.........still, I can't let go of this team. I hope to get to see us rise to the mountain soon.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Yup, a Giants fan I know was moaning saying "We pulled a Falcons". I said, "You forget, I'm a Cowboys fan. You have our HC. I've seen this movie before many times."
I didnt at all like running on that 2nd down play before Engram choked. Was obvious. You weren't running out the clock.