TNF- Chiefs/Chargers

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
Yes i would give up 3 first rounds picks to get a elite qb instead of being stuck with a average qb getting paid elite money.
Oh, so it's 3 first round picks now?

Hmm... So you would bring him here where we have even less talent than the Chargers (who are stacked btw). No future talent coming in with the 3 first rd picks gone... and then what? Somehow make the playoffs/SB? Something he hasn't done with a stacked team hmm...

Dre11

Reaction score
The TE was trying to pivot back inside. He just got off balance and couldn't. They showed the defender was outside the whole way. The QB has to throw the ball where he expects the guy to be based on them both reading the coverage the same way. The defender jumped it & it "looked" bad but it was easy to understand why & how it
happened.

After looking at it again, no way that ball goes inside unless he's throwing to number who runs the stop route.

Dre11

Reaction score

Hmm... So you would bring him here where we have even less talent than the Chargers (who are stacked btw). No future talent coming in with the 3 first rd picks gone... and then what? Somehow make the playoffs/SB? Something he hasn't done with a stacked team hmm...

And he would get murdered her. Cali is nothing like Dallas.

DMX690

Reaction score

Hmm... So you would bring him here where we have even less talent than the Chargers (who are stacked btw). No future talent coming in with the 3 first rd picks gone... and then what? Somehow make the playoffs? Something he hasn't done with a stacked team hmm...

Yes, with the current Cowboys roster, you replace Dak for Herbert and only having to give up 3 first round picks. The Cowboys automatic become the favorite in the NFC

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
Yes, with the current Cowboys roster, you replace Dak for Herbert and only having to give up 3 first round picks. The Cowboys automatic become the favorite in the NFC
Please tell us how, when he hasn't made the playoffs playing with a better overall team and system. Herbert just being better than Dak isn't enough.

You cant throw your future away for a qb, no matter who it is.

dagreat1_87

Reaction score

bruh, what? haha...i'm sure Noah Brown and Dennis Houston would become all-pros huh?

GINeric

Reaction score
We need to bring Bienemy in as head coach or offensive coordinator. Watching him call real NFL caliber plays and formations make K. Moore's playbook look elementary.

Adreme

Reaction score

No. They become favorites in the NFC East and that is about it. They would still have inferior weapons to the rest of the NFC favorites (except for the Packers who might be replaced by the Vikings who are better at OLine and weapons than Cowboys), an inferior OLine to the rest of the NFC favorites, and overall either an equal or inferior defense to the rest of the NFC favorites. One player does not fix the lack of talent problem but trading would create future problems because now you cannot fix the problem. You win in the NFL by having a good QB and surrounding them with talent and generally the team that surrounds their good QB with the best talent wins.

Having one of those guys is important but you cannot JUST have one of those guys and expect to be doing anything in the playoffs.

Proof

Reaction score
His supporting cast still trash

2 thousand yd receivers, rb that scored 20 tds, franchise LT , one of the best edges and safeties in the game reinforced with khalil mack and jc jackson guess he needs everything perfect lol

Proof

Reaction score

hey bud, you should post less

McKDaddy

Reaction score
No he wasn't. The dB only baited him to the outside and then jumped back inside. The Te was running a flat route

The TE stopped. So, either he thought he was boxing out the DB or he meant to pivot back inside. I didn't go back and review the play but at the time I thought he intended to pivot but got his weight too vertical and just couldn't get his momentum stopped & moving inside.

Adreme

Reaction score
The TE stopped. So, either he thought he was boxing out the DB or he meant to pivot back inside. I didn't go back and review the play but at the time I thought he intended to pivot but got his weight too vertical and just couldn't get his momentum stopped & moving inside.

I suspect based on what I saw that Herbert was right but the TE was simply gassed and because of that messed up. I can’t even really blame it that much on the TE because he tried to sub out.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Herbert wasn't listening to his stupid crap on the sidelines. "take a midol and tough it out" is what Herbert was thinking. this is the NFL, not pee wee league.