TNF- Chiefs/Chargers

Dre11

Reaction score
Coaching...especially offensively, is what jumps out at me as the difference in our team.

Seems other good teams have attention to detail and scheme. We are sloppy and predictable.

As i said last year...boy wonder HAS to go.

Kansas City is more Mahommes running around making plays of schedule

tyke1doe

Reaction score
BTW, Richard Sherman has a future as an NFL commentator. Sharp, smooth and articulate.

Dre11

Reaction score
People in here acting like they wouldn't trade Dak and 2 firsts for Hebert. I'd blow an acl and my Achilles getting to that phone call...

Lol he wouldn't last in Dallas. He's in California, they don't care about football. He throw that pick six and cost the game, he'd be eaten alive.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Coaching...especially offensively, is what jumps out at me as the difference in our team.

Seems other good teams have attention to detail and scheme. We are sloppy and predictable.

As i said last year...boy wonder HAS to go.
Its like he's incapable of adapting when his gameplan isn't working. Garrett had this same issue.

Reactions: Ken

RS12

Reaction score
And yall would be killing him if he was in Dallas and threw that pick 6.
Dude even your fellow fan boy Ken (manned up which I respect) and correctly pointed out as did Daniel Jeremiah on Chargers radio the TE turned the wrong way. You acting like a toddler and repeating the same incorrect take is humiliating.