TNF- Chiefs/Chargers

Dre11

Reaction score
Dude even your fellow fan boy Ken (manned up which I respect) and correctly pointed out as did Daniel Jeremiah on Chargers radio the TE turned the wrong way. You acting like a toddler and repeating the same incorrect take is humiliating.

It was a bad pass he threw it behind the TE, it was also said on the broadcast. Stop making excuses

Dre11

Reaction score
Dude even your fellow fan boy Ken (manned up which I respect) and correctly pointed out as did Daniel Jeremiah on Chargers radio the TE turned the wrong way. You acting like a toddler and repeating the same incorrect take is humiliating.

That bs don't fly here

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Not saying either QB was perfect tonight. Very rarely does a QB even get close to something that could be called perfect. But Jeez. Watching those two means you are watching the 99th percentile of not only current QBs but all that have ever played the game. They make mind boggling plays. As in ultimate eraser plays. Don't worry that we are 3rd & 15, I'll just convert that with a throw most guys wouldn't even try & move on.

Mahomes sees, feels & improvises at a level we've never seen before. Herbert is slightly less magical in a sense but still gets it done in the most difficult times. His arm talent is thru the roof. That throw to get them down to the 5 on their last drive would have been amazing from a completely healthy guy but is unbelievable given his injury.

I mean its just a treat to get to watch the superbly talented play any sport.

Mannix

Reaction score
I would give Dak and a 1st, for Tyrone Huntley right now.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Kansas City is more Mahommes running around making plays of schedule
Well, that is what you do when you have a once in a forever talent. You teach the other guys not to just run the called route & stop but expect your QB to make a play. Just go find a spot for him to get you the ball.

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
People in here acting like they wouldn't trade Dak and 2 firsts for Hebert. I'd blow an acl and my Achilles getting to that phone call...
Blow up the team and future, for a qb that hasn't made it to the playoffs with all that talent?!? Nah, I'm good

What you think he gonna do here, with this FO working with two less 1st rd picks?

Dre11

Reaction score
Well, that is what you do when you have a once in a forever talent. You teach the other guys not to just run the called route & stop but expect your QB to make a play. Just go find a spot for him to get you the ball.

Lol...that's Mahomes

Dre11

Reaction score
Ok everybody Dre says the TE was where he supposed to be. Well that settles it, must be true. Sad you fan boys feel the need to constantly embarass yourselves but don't let us stop you.

No everybody didn't say he wasn't where he suppose to be, he threw the ball side arm to the inside while the Te is running a flat route. It was a bad throw and decision, if nothing else throw it away.

DMX690

Reaction score
Blow up the team and future, for a qb that hasn't made it to the playoffs with all that talent?!? Nah, I'm good

What you think he gonna do here, with this FO working with two less 1st rd picks?

Yes i would give up 3 first rounds picks to get a elite qb instead of being stuck with a average qb getting paid elite money.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
No everybody didn't say he wasn't where he suppose to be, he threw the ball side arm to the inside while the Te is running a flat route. It was a bad throw and decision, if nothing else throw it away.

The TE was trying to pivot back inside. He just got off balance and couldn't. They showed the defender was outside the whole way. The QB has to throw the ball where he expects the guy to be based on them both reading the coverage the same way. The defender jumped it & it "looked" bad but it was easy to understand why & how it happened.

RS12

Reaction score
Yes i would give up 3 first rounds picks to get a elite qb instead of being stuck with a average qb getting paid elite money.
Denver just gave up more than that for a QB on the downside and wrong side of 30.

Dre11

Reaction score
The TE was trying to pivot back inside. He just got off balance and couldn't. They showed the defender was outside the whole way. The QB has to throw the ball where he expects the guy to be based on them both reading the coverage the same way. The defender jumped it & it "looked" bad but it was easy to understand why & how it happened.
No he wasn't. The dB only baited him to the outside and then jumped back inside. The Te was running a flat route

RS12

Reaction score
Don't you know not have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.?