TNF: Eagles vs Packers

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't know. It was a good football game. But we're both teams good. Or both teams really bad

Qcard

Reaction score
Rogers actually looked as good as I have seen him in a while.

Moving and doing Rogers type stuff.

The problem is his weapons and running game suck.
Whatever he makes talent around him better...:huh::grin:

Packer's haven't drafted 1st RD WR or RB in awhile... Rodgers arm...

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
Just our luck? We started off with the easiest schedule for the first 3 games of any other team in the league while these teams have been destroying each other, literally. What more do you want?

The next 2 teams to forfeit their game with the Cowboys? lol

I kid.... I kid....

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
The offense looked really good tonight, and just because you're a Cowboys fan doesn't mean that you have to be blind to what other teams are doing. If the Eagles offense can continue to play that way then they'll eat up the Cowboys defense. Keenum & Rosen were able to move the ball against this team, and Teddy B loves to dink & dunk his way down the field.

The Packers defense made the Eagles RB-by-committee look like Saquon Barkley.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
You will feel differently Sunday night. We are going to trash New Orleans.

Don’t get too excited. Dallas is going to keep it a close game I assure you. It wouldn’t be a Dallas game if they didn’t let off the gas in times where they need to play hard. With this win from Philly, teams may be on upset alert.

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
Don’t worry. He will go back to 2012 Rodgers next week because he’s pissed off now

Rodgers is not clutch when his team is behind in the 4th quarter. I read he is 0-37 when trailing by a point or more in the 4th :eek:

This further proves that if the Dez catch was ruled a TD, we were going to win that game. :(

HungryLion

Reaction score
The offense looked really good tonight, and just because you're a Cowboys fan doesn't mean that you have to be blind to what other teams are doing. If the Eagles offense can continue to play that way then they'll eat up the Cowboys defense. Keenum & Rosen were able to move the ball against this team, and Teddy B loves to dink & dunk his way down the field.

That’s cool you were able to respond to my post and call me a homer, without actually disproving anything I said. Yeah the eagles offense played well tonight. That doesn’t change the fact the their defense has been horrible.

And it also doesn’t change the fact that 1 win in a row isn’t a team “hitting their stride”

It remains to be seen how well the eagles offense plays against our defense. But I’ll repeat what I said. If their defense doesn’t make major improvements, they are in trouble. Their pass rush is very poor and their secondary is horrible. That’s a recipe for trouble.

Mind you, I haven’t said they are not an overall good team, or a team to be taken lightly. But they have a lot of work to do on defense, because right now it’s s serious deficiency.

Last edited:

Ken

Reaction score
Rodgers never had the excuse of weapons and running game in the past. The fact that you bring them up shows he’s not the same guy he once was but still one of the best/
Maybe. I am not saying he was 2012 Rogers but top 7 qb rogers...ya

He threw for over 400 tonight and didnt have his best wr in the 4th..

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Had it been the Cowboys, there would have been a booth review and PI called against us.

Officials actually let us get away with quite a bit of contact. They prefer to call us for phantom holds on offense this year.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Maybe the Packers added too much on defense, they weren't playing up to their talent level. Or the DC is poo.

I hope they're still garbage against the run in 10 days. If we can average over 5 yards a carry like the Eagles, that'd be nice. Real nice.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
4 plays from the one... zero runs...
yeah I had a feeling they might do that, but I was hoping they would run it 3 times.
Matt leflur gets my worse than linehan and JG as playcaller and HC award , he is awful.
They said at start that Rodgers had no input at all for who the new HC would be or the playcaller.
That is just plain stupid.
Leflur is making rodgers adjust to his brilliant system and offense, rather than get with rodgers and build a offense designed around him!

But it was a good game to watch because I now know the packers are not going to be a good team this year.
And the eagles are fairly good, and they like those dirty missile launched hits, sent 2 players to the hospital, one was one of their own.
And on top of that neither hit was considered a bad hit or worth a flag.
They said it wasnt egregious? lol would have to look that up

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Maybe the Packers added too much on defense, they weren't playing up to their talent level. Or the DC is poo.

I hope they're still garbage against the run in 10 days. If we can average over 5 yards a carry like the Eagles, that'd be nice. Real nice.
Dallas should run it 40 times at least!

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s kind of embarrassing for them too that in even their wins all they can think about is their inferiority complex.
Right after they won the Super Bowl, I walked through that crappy airport in Philly and the most prominently display item in their sports memorabilia shop was a shirt that said "Cowboys Suck". It was not even in the little store, it was out in the middle of he aisle in front of the store and raised up in the air such that everyone could see it.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Easy to predict the Eagles were going to win this game. The Packers are not a very good team, just like I said they are way overrated. They have no run game whatsoever and pass, pass, pass. Good luck winning many games with that scheme. Their Defense is a sieve on runs. We are going to destroy them when we play them.