TNF: Eagles vs Packers

Ken

Reaction score
A Rod no longer scares me. Call it an overreaction to the season but it is what it is
Rogers actually looked as good as I have seen him in a while.

Moving and doing Rogers type stuff.

The problem is his weapons and running game suck.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Challenged Dez's catch and not challenge PI when you have nothing to lose but a time out?

Yeah, I was calling for the challenge flag because there was nothing to lose at that point. Since Green Bay challenged a PI earlier, were the Packers not allowed to challenge another one? I can't remember the rule on that.

CWR

Reaction score
Eagles are hitting stride?

It’s a nice win for them. But their defense is absolute dogcrap. They are going nowhere if their defense doesn’t make serious improvements.

Yeah I was thinking he meant for that game only. ONE win isnt hitting stride.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Rogers actually looked as good as I have seen him in a while.

Moving and doing Rogers type stuff.

The problem is his weapons and running game suck.
Rodgers never had the excuse of weapons and running game in the past. The fact that you bring them up shows he’s not the same guy he once was but still one of the best/

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Oh well, while I was hoping Philly would fall to 1-3, I can't be too upset about the Packers no longer being undefeated.

MrMavsMan

Reaction score
Yeah, I was calling for the challenge flag because there was nothing to lose at that point. Since Green Bay challenged a PI earlier, were the Packers not allowed to challenge another one? I can't remember the rule on that.

no one can challenge anything under 2 minutes, it must come from the booth.

mmohican29

Reaction score
I'd fire the offensive coordinator.

Last 2 goal-to-go possessions and you have 1 run. That 1 run gained 5 yards from the 7.

5 passes, not a single completion, and INT to lose. 1 run for 5 yards.

No words for GB's idiocy. Philly got what they had to have tonight, but we should roll them. Their secondary is putrid.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I would have much preferred the packers win.

But neither of these teams scare me at all.

Both of their defenses have major deficiencies.

aria

Reaction score
Just our luck. Well these next few games are definitely must wins for us. I can easily see us tied with Philty at 3-2 :facepalm:
Just our luck? We started off with the easiest schedule for the first 3 games of any other team in the league while these teams have been destroying each other, literally. What more do you want?

remdak

Reaction score
Can’t challenge with 2 minutes or less left.