TNF: Eagles vs Panthers Game Thread

Sydla

Reaction score
Lol at you guys slobbing wentz (this drive really good) when he’s had 2 gimme TDs by his defense.

Imagine our D spotting us 14.

You were saying?

The kid is a legit QB. The only fools here are you guys trying to convince yourselves he's not a big time stud young QB.

popp1234

Reaction score
Lol at you guys slobbing wentz (this drive really good) when he’s had 2 gimme TDs by his defense.

Imagine our D spotting us 14.

It's amazing, isn't it? I swear, I have never seen fans hype opponent's players to support their agenda as Cowboys fans.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I think that our offense can match up with Philly. But it is their D that will give them the edge in winning the division.

movaughn88

Reaction score
You were saying?

The kid is a legit QB. The only fools here are you guys trying to convince yourselves he's not a big time stud young QB.

A slant walk-in TD is your exclamation point?

I didn’t say he wasn’t good - wentz is going to be good in the league. But the idea that we need him? Ridiculous. I’ll take Dak and rue zero.

Sydla

Reaction score
A slant walk-in TD is your exclamation point?

I didn’t say he wasn’t good - wentz is going to be good in the league. But the idea that we need him? Ridiculous. I’ll take Dak and rue zero.

We need the Eagles defense first.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Hey Wentz haters...short field or not you still have to score. Red Zone is a difficult place to live. Don’t act like it’s not. Our team does it with FGs. BTW I am a massive Dak supporter and defender just not dumb enough to call it objectively