TNF: Eagles vs Panthers Game Thread

haleyrules

Reaction score
LOL.

I've never seen fans so blind to the realities of football.

Wentz is legit. He's going to be a pain in the *** for us for years to come.
I think most everyone knows...Just want to deny a little and, of course, not let Risen Stars head get too big.;).

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Man the eagles linebackers speed. Cam try to run and they track down for no or low gain. We couldn't even stop Aaron Rodgers from scrambling and them running out of bounds. Smh

Cowboys need to make some serious moves in FA if we want to be serious contenders.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Eagles look good shortest winch so does Wentz.
Eagles have a pretty good defense that isn't wentzs fault.
Looks like they will win this game and go 5 in 1
5 wins to the Dallas two wins looks like the eagles are going to take the division I'll just say right now anything can still happen but it looks like the eagles are going to take the division.

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
Look at Philly's defense and look at ours.
D-Law is killing it but the rest of our D-line is a bunch of decent role players, no other impact players. Philly has Graham who is a pressure machine, Cox who is freaking elite, Curry is really good. Their LBs are active, physical. Their whole defense is just aggressive and they have the talent to play that way.
We're weak the middle and to be honest, i do like Collins but he wouldn't stop me from spending big bucks if there is an elite 3T in FA. We absolutely need some REAL talent at the weakside DE spot. We have none.