TNF: Eagles vs Panthers Game Thread

Sydla

Reaction score
Tell it, haleyrules. I think we save like ten million next year if we cut Dez and like 6 million if we cut crawford. Should be able to afford some better players on D if they will commit to it. I really wish they'd realise that there can be a healthy balance in FA where you wisely spend on a couple of key players without going full ****** like the skins or eagles would.
Gotta spend some...wisely.

Crawford only saves you like 1.8MM if you cut him in the 2018 league year. Yeah he's got a bloated contract but he's still a quality player and you'd have to find someone to take his place and wouldn't come cheap either.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Crawford only saves you like 1.8MM if you cut him in the 2018 league year. Yeah he's got a bloated contract but he's still a quality player and you'd have to find someone to take his place and wouldn't come cheap either.

He's like Brandon Carr. Someone you would like to replace, but as they have proven, it's easier said than done.

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
Ah, ok. I wasn't sure on him. I like the player but not at the price. On the DL we have plenty of role players, not enough lions. In fact, we really only have one lion, Lawrence and he's a FA.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
The Eagles only face a team with a good offense 3 times before the end of the season.

Skins, Cowboys and Seahawks. So they will be 13-3 or 12-4. DAMM

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Why? They've beat the same teams we could have beaten, and their D has always been solid. People over reacting same way after their start last season.

Wentz is a one read qb that will get found out

The eagles defense only face 3 good offenses the rest of the season

was
dal
sea

So they going 12-4 or 13-3

mardwin

Reaction score
The Eagles only face a team with a good offense 3 times before the end of the season.

Skins, Cowboys and Seahawks. So they will be 13-3 or 12-4. DAMM

That's misleading. Eagles are still playing Broncos and Raiders both decent teams not to mention the Rams in L.A.

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
Where did I hear this before? Oh yeah. The past 22 years.
It's all hypothetical until they actually fix it but in general, good QB play and a good defense means more playoff success.
Jerry seems to stay caught up on one half of the equation while not addressing the other half.