Wishful thinking. He always passes for 200 yards in the first half and has a 120 rating against the CowboysHopefully Love will still be trash in a couple of weeks.
I read an article earlier.I knew that the Packers were only favored by 4.5 looked fishy![]()
Suppose to be back for the boys!Will Michah sit out for the year and pout if they lose
Yup, I capped the game earlier and came up with GB -7.5 in my system. When I saw it was only 4.5….something didn’t smell right so I took ATL and the points.I read an article earlier.
Said this ref crew the home team is like 26-7 against the spread.
So Atlanta fans were saying the game was rigged in favor of GB.
I predicted them to finish last in their division in a pool before the season.I have GB missing the playoffs. But will finish about the middle of the pack.
Could be right. I have them 3rd place.I predicted them to finish last in their division in a pool before the season.
They are terrible.GB looks inept.
