TNF: Falcons at Packers

Man, I bet Vegas is gonna rake it in tonight. I would have bet the farm on GB.
I know GB hasn't looked great, but Atlanta looked like pure trash.
 
I knew that the Packers were only favored by 4.5 looked fishy :dance:
I read an article earlier.
Said this ref crew the home team is like 26-7 against the spread.

So Atlanta fans were saying the game was rigged in favor of GB.
 
I read an article earlier.
Said this ref crew the home team is like 26-7 against the spread.

So Atlanta fans were saying the game was rigged in favor of GB.
Yup, I capped the game earlier and came up with GB -7.5 in my system. When I saw it was only 4.5….something didn’t smell right so I took ATL and the points.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,186
Messages
14,671,554
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top