75boyz
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 12,569
- Reaction score
- 15,761
That NFC North division is strange one right now.
I mean I like Detroit's overall roster myself but I believe the clear offseason pick was Chicago and then to go from scoring 59 to being held to 6 in consecutive weeks. And now GB getting smoked at home by a supposedly week Falcons team.
That leaves the revolving door QB Vikings or are they officially Wentz's now and the Flores band of merry blitzers!
I mean I like Detroit's overall roster myself but I believe the clear offseason pick was Chicago and then to go from scoring 59 to being held to 6 in consecutive weeks. And now GB getting smoked at home by a supposedly week Falcons team.
That leaves the revolving door QB Vikings or are they officially Wentz's now and the Flores band of merry blitzers!
