TNF: Giants/Patriots thread

silvernblu

Reaction score
How the hell is Robert Kraft still an owner in this league? Not even an open investigation. Just totally ignored.

What if Zeke was caught paying money for bjs in a salon being investigated for human trafficking? Would it just be ignored?

I know this is off topic but I just can’t even deal with all the suspensions for nothing because of the “image” of the NFL. Then crickets for a true crime.

aria

Reaction score
You probably thought we'd beat the saints and packers too
I thought we would lose to one of the two, probably leaned towards Saints and after only losing by two due t self inflicted uncharacteristic errors, I felt like it was a better loss than I expected.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
How the hell is Robert Kraft still an owner in this league? Not even an open investigation. Just totally ignored.

What if Zeke was caught paying money for bjs in a salon being investigated for human trafficking? Would it just be ignored?

I know this is off topic but I just can’t even deal with all the suspensions for nothing because of the “image” of the NFL. Then crickets for a true crime.

Zeke really should have been suspended for the Kraft incident honestly. He did nothing to stop it.

gmb1

Reaction score

Because Kraft has billions of dollars. Billions will make anyone shut up just ask the NBA

aria

Reaction score

Jerry was caught completely sauced with his pants around his ankles with girls his granddaughters age grabbing his crotch and nothing was said by the league and their lawsuit “mysteriously” disappeared. What about the image of the NFL there?

tomsanders921

Reaction score

Kraft has unlimited money. That's all it takes