TNF: Giants/Patriots thread

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
The Daniel Jones hype train might slow down a little bit. Even though he still can turn out to be a great QB.

Eh, I wouldn’t say that. Dude is missing almost every possible WR or RB threat he needs besides Tate (who isn’t even all that good). Many will still believe in “Danny Dimes”.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Brady has been carried by the greatest coach ever and a top 10 defense every single year but 1. Plus a very weak afc in the weakest division for the past 20 years
It would have been definitely interesting to see him play with anybody other than Bellicheat , their D is legit year after year with all changes , dont know how the guy pulls it off. Brady at the same time has offensively produced with the meager offensive weapons, he has been given , so both are greats, no doubts.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Is it just me or does Tate just make you want to punch him in the face. He's just comes off as such a punk. Just the way he carries himself. I don't know. Something about him. And it has nothing to do with his hit on Sean lee.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
These Mayfield commercials are not just stupid, but they are getting old, shown over and over.

catiii

Reaction score
Well the Giants were just ROBBED of a fumble recovery in the 1st Q by the refs who are plungers for the house team - Patriots.
I wonder how much money the refs have got on this game tonight. Quite a lot I imagine and they're going to ensure they win.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Someday, we will be able to tell our grandkids that we watched Brady play when he was only in his 40’s.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Bad teams find away to lose a game every time. Giant's playing good defense and the lowly punter gift wraps NE 7...LOL

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Seems like the pressure that the Giants D Line is getting has made the Patriots call some pass plays where Brady can get the ball out quickly.

aria

Reaction score
I’m just happy to see Cowboys fans acknowledging that the Cowboys aren’t the only team to get screwed, especially when it’s the Giants who are allegedly Goodells favorite team. What is that, 3 or 4 horrible calls or non calls that screwed the Gnats?

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
SO far a blocked punt is the only thing that has gotten the Patriots on the scoreboard.