TNF: Jaguars at Titans

zerofill

Reaction score
This entire Jaguars defense, maybe even the team, takes their cue from a cornerback in Ramsey.

A diva.

He just got a little head butt from Lewan and flopped like a dramatic soccer player.

And half of them are preening like peacocks making a stop in a game that is 30-9.

Get out of here.

I would take a strong RB like Elliott each and every day over a cornerback.

And especially with one with a personality like Jalen Ramsey.

Yeah, I also had no idea of the person Ramsey was... I don't watch college football. I just rely on video online to look at the draft prospects. I didn't really care so much who it was, I just thought we needed a CB much more than
we needed a running back at the time. I really didn't care if it was Ramsey or John Doe, at the time lol.

But, Zeke was worth the pick for sure.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Another Diva DB was Cortland Finnegan, whatever happened to that dude?

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Yeah, I also had no idea of the person Ramsey was... I don't watch college football. I just rely on video online to look at the draft prospects. I didn't really care so much who it was, I just thought we needed a CB much more than
we needed a running back at the time. I really didn't care if it was Ramsey or John Doe, at the time lol.

But, Zeke was worth the pick for sure.

I still don't get why people can't grasp that concept. Ramsey was not helping this team in 2016. Zeke was absolutely the right pick and still is for what we do. Ramsey/Byron would be a good duo but I still prefer to have Zeke even right now.

Plus, Ramsey is more of a physical corner. He play a lot more zone and his true abilities would be taken advantage of here.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
What a pathetic performance from the Jags.

Oh well.

They are a pathetic team who has pretty much quit on the season. What did you expect?

I still can't believe we lost to this schizo Titans team at home. Oh well.

zerofill

Reaction score
I still don't get why people can't grasp that concept. Ramsey was not helping this team in 2016. Zeke was absolutely the right pick and still is for what we do. Ramsey/Byron would be a good duo but I still prefer to have Zeke even right now.

Plus, Ramsey is more of a physical corner. He play a lot more zone and his true abilities would be taken advantage of here.

Because at the time, McFadden didn't look bad, and he hit 1k yards and didn't start all of the games. Plus our secondary sucked... We also were under the impression a passing QB was coming back.
There was a different outlook on that team at the time, versus looking at it now.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Because at the time, McFadden didn't look bad, and he hit 1k yards and didn't start all of the games. Plus our secondary sucked... We also were under the impression a passing QB was coming back.
There was a different outlook on that team at the time, versus looking at it now.

Nope. Not at all. McFadden might have gotten yards on paper but not all yards are created equally. McFadden didn't change the game at all. Zeke did. Right away. We were terrible at short yardage situations in 2015 and sustaining drives. This run game was not effective much at all and that is our identity. We needed a bell cow who could be a game changer. Murray was that guy. McFadden was not by a long shot. Insert Zeke and you saw this team go right back to being great like 2014. I don't think that's the correct way to design a team in today's climate but that's what we have right now.

Thomas82

Reaction score
I'm hoping Sunday (or sometime soon) Zeke can have a monster game like Derrick Henry did last night.

John813

Reaction score
Ramsey sure talked a lot of **** early in the year to be flopping like a *****.

RIP to everyone in the playoffs who went against Henry.

DFWJC

Reaction score
In my father/son fantasy league, our opponent had Henry....on the bench:thumbup:

TBH, very few good teams would've been starting Henry yesterday. he's been pretty awful all year in fantasy and there were probably 30 backs rated ahead of him.

Either way, we got lucky.:grin: