TNF: Panthers vs. Steelers

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He shouldn't have thrown it, but I get it. Olsen was right there in front of him.

ksadler1

Reaction score
Best thing about that play was watching the camera man biff it...haha

punchnjudy

Reaction score
Will be interesting to see how the Panthers hold up during the second half. They've yet to play NO who beat them three times last year, and we all know how tough the NFC East is this year.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
It's a good thing Jerry passed on TJ Watt. That guy's a bust!

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
TJ Watt

Good thing we took Taco....

I think that was all just bad communication during the draft. Thought they were ordering food and wanted Tacos, then was asked "Watt?" Jerry said Taco, that's what, and a bag of Chidos.
He really shoulda had lunch that day.

yesfan

Reaction score
God, what the hell happened to the Cowboys. I’ve been a fan over 50 years and this organization is no longer recognizable.

punchnjudy

Reaction score
There have been a few games where Carolina's interior D has looked soft, which is surprising with Kuechly and two high priced tackles.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This game may soon be over. I can see an early exit for me.
It was bad enough to see the Cowboys lose, but then to watch this trash too.
Almost movie time.

uvaballa

Reaction score
Panthers just had 8 guys within 3 yards of the LOS. Connor still runs for about 10 yards up the middle by being patient.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hilarious that we spent a 4th overall pick on a RB, and the Steelers are getting better production from a 3rd round pick.
Yeah, but we spent a 4th round pick on a qb and they had to use a 1st on theirs :rolleyes:

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
God, what the hell happened to the Cowboys. I’ve been a fan over 50 years and this organization is no longer recognizable.

I think it's because that's the Panthers and the Steelers playing tonight.........

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
This game is entertaining.

Literally just said to my wife, "It's fun to watch an exciting football game for once."

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hilarious that we spent a 4th overall pick on a RB, and the Steelers are getting better production from a 3rd round pick.

Amazing what a good coaching staff and owner with a great scheme will do for players isn’t it.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Garrett never proved a damn thing as an assistant. He had years as a Dallas assistant in training to be an OC, then was elevated after he backstabbed Wade Phillips.

He never paid his dues.

:clap:

zerofill

Reaction score
James Conner definitely doesn't want to be second to Bell when he comes back by the looks of it.