TNF - Patriots at Steelers Thread

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Hello everyone and welcome to today's toilet bowl! I'm personally cheering for a 0-0 draw as a final score for peak NFL comedy. Anyone else going to try to watch some of this?

Flamma

Reaction score
Hello everyone and welcome to today's toilet bowl! I'm personally cheering for a 0-0 draw as a final score for peak NFL comedy. Anyone else going to try to watch some of this?
I've mentioned this before, me and a few friends have a lot of small time bets every week. I gave one of my friends, Pats/Pitt, under/over 25 for 10 bucks. He took the under.

So I have to sit there and hope these teams score? This is going to be painful. I have to hope for like punt returns or turnover TDs. When you're hoping for an over, one of the worst things that can happen are long drives that end in a turnover.

Think about it, how else can I watch this game? If this game wasn't on my bet sheet, I doubt I'd watch it.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
The O/U opened at 32.5, it's currently 30.5 o_O

That is insanely low for an NFL game and somehow I still don't think they make to 30.

Flamma

Reaction score
This is not to say I don't like low scoring games. I just don't like to watch trash offenses. Back in 1990 the 49ers beat the Giants 7-3 and it was anything but boring. I think both teams came in at 10-1. They just had really good defenses.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I've mentioned this before, me and a few friends have a lot of small time bets every week. I gave one of my friends, Pats/Pitt, under/over 25 for 10 bucks. He took the under.

So I have to sit there and hope these teams score? This is going to be painful. I have to hope for like punt returns or turnover TDs. When you're hoping for an over, one of the worst things that can happen are long drives that end in a turnover.

Think about it, how else can I watch this game? If this game wasn't on my bet sheet, I doubt I'd watch it.