TNF - Patriots at Steelers Thread

Flamma

Reaction score
On that 37 yard pass, did anyone think that ball came out at the end?

The Natural

Reaction score
On that 37 yard pass, did anyone think that ball came out at the end?
It looked like one of those scenarios where the ball may have touched the ground but the receiver did not lose possession. I’d have to see another angle, I never understood why teams dont just line up and spike the ball after plays like that to negate a challenge opportunity. Honestly who cares about losing a 1st down if you can potentially get away with a play before it.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ha yes, picked. No, SteAlers refs show up instead.
DId not see replay if a good call though.

Flamma

Reaction score
It looked like one of those scenarios where the ball may have touched the ground but the receiver did not lose possession. I’d have to see another angle, I never understood why teams dont just line up and spike the ball after plays like that to negate a challenge opportunity. Honestly who cares about losing a 1st down if you can potentially get away with a play before it.
Good point.

Fmart322

Reaction score
Miss having Zeke. He may have lost a step but whenever he ran the ball he made everyone pay for it. He's also great in pass protection too.
Just not at the price we were paying for his services.

Flamma

Reaction score
Miss having Zeke. He may have lost a step but whenever he ran the ball he made everyone pay for it. He's also great in pass protection too.
Just not at the price we were paying for his services.
Yeah, you can't negotiate with someone that will play for the Patriots for 1.5M base, but only play for you at 11M.

Flamma

Reaction score
Trubisky is bad. A good pass there gets them a big gain.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol Zeke is averaging 3.8 yards a carry, and 3 tds on the season. He's averaging 1.8 ypc this game. He's not missed even a little bit
He is missed at the goal line. His presence makes a difference.

Flamma

Reaction score
Zappe's decision making and accuracy is questionable.