TNF-Raiders vs Chiefs

windjc

Reaction score
That still isn't what being exposed is.
Its you talking about their offense. I am talking about the TEAM. 21-3. Scoreboard. They may make a little run here, but they arent winning this game.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Del Rio adjusting nicely

Short passes and ground and pound. That's how you score in KC in December

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Too bad KC has not got the memo that the 3-4 is just a terrible defensive scheme.

Again, how you forget about our innovations....

Scandrick. Star position. Wait until next year when we reclaim that. The NFL is on notice.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Its you talking about their offense. I am talking about the TEAM. 21-3. Scoreboard. They may make a little run here, but they arent winning this game.
The Raiders are an excellent team. An off game against a stifling defense is not them being exposed, unless this suddenly becomes a problem for them.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
azftg.jpg

I was reading Jazzy cats replies in the voice of Quagmire from Family Guy,and thoroughly enjoyed it,,,,,come on back jazzy, the 3-4/4-3 ain't nothing to get all that fuzzed up over considering how nonexistent our pass rush is.

drawandstrike

Reaction score
You have to go for the end zone. It's under a minute. Instead they went for a 3 yard chuck and ended up having to burn a time out. Ugh.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
They aren't being exposed, just as our offense wasn't against the Vikings. This is what a stifling defense at home does.
Absolutely.

I guess the thing right now is to downgrade Oakland because of the recent comparisons.

Seems pretty insecure to me.

windjc

Reaction score
Absolutely.

I guess the thing right now is to downgrade Oakland because of the recent comparisons.

Seems pretty insecure to me.
I'm downgrading them because I don't think they are the best team in their division.