TNF-Raiders vs Chiefs

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
well isnt it fans that vote on this?? if so they just vote for who they like.
It isnt really who does the best , but who was most valuable to their team that year.
In that regard dak and EE fill that bill. but there are many other players who also could fit the bill, like the hill guy on chiefs,
caught a td pass, and returned a punt for a td, his 2 td's were enough to beat the raiders.
The week before he did same thing, only had 3 td's.

Fans don't vote for mvp

slick325

Reaction score
Never even heard he was in the conversation for MVP.

PJ, I was referring to Dak. Alex Smith catches a lot of flack and I was wondering aloud how folks would react if Dak was more Alex Smith than Brady or Russell Wilson.

gmoney112

Reaction score
PJ, I was referring to Dak. Alex Smith catches a lot of flack and I was wondering aloud how folks would react if Dak was more Alex Smith than Brady or Russell Wilson.

Ive watched Alex Smith since the niners drafted him #1. My buddy is also a huge niners fan.

He's terrible. Reid reigned him in enough to win because Reid is a great regular season coach, but they arent even close. There was one year recently where im not even sure if he had one TD pass to a WR for the ENTIRE SEASON.

ragman

Reaction score
Oakland being EXPOSED right on cue. So much for Carr=MVP talk.

This. Looks like the award is Zeke's to lose. I don't know if they want to give it to Dak since he's a rookie QB, or Brady considering his Deflategate problems. He didn't even play the whole year.