TNF-Raiders vs Chiefs

gmoney112

Reaction score
Carr has typically struggled vs good defenses. He had a good game against Houston, but he has some ugly games vs good d's.

He is a candidate for MVP but I wouldn't give it to him. Dak has actually played better, and Brady is Brady, always one of the most valuable players in the league.

It should come down to Dak or Brady. Given the Cowboys are the #1 team in the NFL, a season away from a horrific season with "veteran" QB's, I don't see how Dak can't win it.

Not a slight against Carr, he's still a franchise QB in the making, and is one of the most valuable players in the league. Dak just takes the cake.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Carr has typically struggled vs good defenses. He had a good game against Houston, but he has some ugly games vs good d's.

He is a candidate for MVP but I wouldn't give it to him. Dak has actually played better, and Brady is Brady, always one of the most valuable players in the league.

It should come down to Dak or Brady. Given the Cowboys are the #1 team in the NFL, a season away from a horrific season with "veteran" QB's, I don't see how Dak can't win it.

Not a slight against Carr, he's still a franchise QB in the making, and is one of the most valuable players in the league. Dak just takes the cake.

i dont think brady will win league mvp. its not ok for the leagues image. (suspension) zekes case still "open for investigation" probably makes them skeptical to give it to him. im thinking dak or carr.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
He is going to come down to earth starting this Monday with the Ravens. He has had a rather easy schedule of late it and he will have some tough games coming up.
he has the bad finger, which is affecting his throwing. That is the main problem.
That is why I said he shouldnt be playing till that finger is not a issue.
It was obvious tonite he could not throw normal.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
well someone is going to get it. might as well be someone like dak. transforming the whole culture of our team to winners. just odd that he isn't even in the convo ahead of carr. carr isn't the only good player on that team.
well isnt it fans that vote on this?? if so they just vote for who they like.
It isnt really who does the best , but who was most valuable to their team that year.
In that regard dak and EE fill that bill. but there are many other players who also could fit the bill, like the hill guy on chiefs,
caught a td pass, and returned a punt for a td, his 2 td's were enough to beat the raiders.
The week before he did same thing, only had 3 td's.

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
If Dak wins MVP as a rookie.... it's not registering in my head yet just how impressive that would be.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Tonight's game really put a dent in Carr's season numbers, as his completion % dropped to 63.5 and YPA dipped to 7.0.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
he has the bad finger, which is affecting his throwing. That is the main problem.
That is why I said he shouldnt be playing till that finger is not a issue.
It was obvious tonite he could not throw normal.

I was talking about Brady.

slick325

Reaction score
How many people on this board will be cool if the League "MVP" turns out to be Alex Smith? The similarities are there for me except that Smith has actually played at his level for several years in the League.

Edit: for the record, I'd be cool if he is Alex Smith as long as Dallas keeps winning.

zeroburrito

Reaction score
everyone that doesn't think 1 game can destroy your chances are wrong. his passer rating dropped a massive 4 points just from a single game. it now sits at 96. yes, voters do take into account stats like that.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
How many people on this board will be cool if the League "MVP" turns out to be Alex Smith? The similarities are there for me except that Smith has actually played at his level for several years in the League.

Edit: for the record, I'd be cool if he is Alex Smith as long as Dallas keeps winning.

Never even heard he was in the conversation for MVP.

Stryker44

Reaction score

Kansas City doesn't have a good defense.