TNF-Raiders vs Chiefs

DandyDon52

Reaction score
raiders were awful . again with
3rd and 1 they go for the td ! , man they had 2 downs just run twice!

Carr should not have been playing, go with a bkup , this is starter mentality lol, even though he cant throw, he starts!

DandyDon52

Reaction score
bad play calling and coaching for raiders, they could have won the game.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
I came to this thread to talk about the game but i

How is Brady in the running when he misses 4 games, a quarter of the season. No way.
Joe Montana won an MVP playing 13 games. However you want to slice it, you better come to grips with it because he is going to figure in this race.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
It's funny that anyone would be so dumb to think that Carr went from being the front runner for the MVP to totally out of consideration because of one game.

This place takes shots at anyone not named Dak and Zeke. All rational thinking goes straight out the window. I mean, ****, even Tyron Smith's name popped up on the ESPN MVP list. So, we have 3 guys, 2 being in serious consideration, as being MVP but it's Dak or Zeke doing it all....

"LOL Tony shouldn't be the MVP, it's the offensive line! Murray isn't MVP, it's the offensive line! Huh? Dak or Zeke don't deserve MVP? GET OUT OF HERE EAGLES TROLL! REEEEEEEE"

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I read something about Carr's offensive line being ranked first and second in some kind of b.s. ranking category and Dak's (our) o-line ranked like 5th and 7th,,,thusly all things being equal, Carr takes demerit points or some kinda ding,,,,obviously I don't know what the hell I'm trying to talk about.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Carr missed WIDE open receivers - highly likely touchdowns!
Peters was burned several times! Did not capitalize on THAT?
he couldnt throw !, he should not have played, or at least go with bkup in 2nd half.
Then they might have completed some of those passes, and run more, play calling was awful, those screens were not smart
against kc defense.

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
mvp is meaningless award, I dont care who gets it.
better to win SB and be mvp in that ??

well someone is going to get it. might as well be someone like dak. transforming the whole culture of our team to winners. just odd that he isn't even in the convo ahead of carr. carr isn't the only good player on that team.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Carr is finished as far as MVP is concerned. You can't be historically bad on national tv in a crucial December game and hope to win it.

Are you kidding me? He went from the absolute frontrunner to "finished"? Uh, no.

There are still more games to be played. If he plays even just "okay" in the final games, he'll most likely have the MVP locked down. The only other person I could see challenging him is Stafford. Zeke seems to be staying at around #2 in the polls, but Zeke has a better chance at slipping than Carr.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Carr is finished as far as MVP is concerned. You can't be historically bad on national tv in a crucial December game and hope to win it.
I checked the rules for MVP voting and it didn't say anything even remotely like that.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Does Carr win MVP if the Raiders finish as the 5th seed and don't win their division?

A lot of moving pieces in this year's MVP race. Going to come right down to the wire, and likely produce an unpredictable result due to the nature of this season.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Am I the only one with zero interesting in the MVP/OROY races? Not just this year, but, like, ever? Probably, huh. I mean, it's nice and all, but it doesn't matter for the team, and I always think about how much those MVP trophies are going to cost come contract time. I'd rather we just divide the credit and keep winning the football games.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Joe Montana won an MVP playing 13 games. However you want to slice it, you better come to grips with it because he is going to figure in this race.

He is going to come down to earth starting this Monday with the Ravens. He has had a rather easy schedule of late it and he will have some tough games coming up.

Last edited: