TNF-Raiders vs Chiefs

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
This whole catch-no catch thing is out of control. Blandino and crew have ruined the meaning of a catch. The NFL is too stubborn to make a change. Players, Coaches, Analysts, and Fans don't know what a catch is and that isn't good for business IMO

JDSmith

Reaction score
Is there a single one of us who watched that play and legitimately thought it was not a fumble?

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
My head is saying Raiders, but my gut says the Chiefs are going to find a way to win.

I am not too bright so I will go with my gut and pick the Chiefs.

Go Big D!

Destination End Zone
Reaction score
That was a catch anyone with eyes can see that. It's just that the league has to make it more complicated than it has to be by over analyzing what a chatch is. So now we have these technical terms to describe what constitutes a catch and it's way out of control and is taking away from the game. It's a simple action. It doesn't have to be this hard. Time to get back to basics.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It's pretty chilly here in Newport B, around 68. Hope the rib-eyes won't be affected on the grill :flagwave:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I don't see his posts, which means he's on my ignore list. I can further assume it means I don't think much of his opinion. So I'll take your word for it.

Touché, my friend, JD

Have a few of my own :)

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I'm hoping Carr has a bad game so we can get Dak and Zeke that MVP.