TNF-Raiders vs Chiefs

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don't know. Berry is the heart and soul of that defense. It would be tough to let him walk.

I agree. I think they will simply get out bid. It's hard to imagine that what Vernon and Jenkins got isn't the floor for what Berry is asking for. I'd hate to have to be the one that has to make that choice.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
That was a catch anyone with eyes can see that. It's just that the league has to make it more complicated than it has to be by over analyzing what a chatch is. So now we have these technical terms to describe what constitutes a catch and it's way out of control and is taking away from the game. It's a simple action. It doesn't have to be this hard. Time to get back to basics.

Yup. Killing the game. Well said, Go Big D :)

Don Corleone

Reaction score
That was a catch anyone with eyes can see that. It's just that the league has to make it more complicated than it has to be by over analyzing what a chatch is. So now we have these technical terms to describe what constitutes a catch and it way out of control and is taking away from the game. It's a simple action. It doesn't have to be this hard. Time to get back to basics.

Blandino and his instant replay toys have ruined the game. Things were better before instant replay when the refs had to be on point without replay to bail them out of bad calls.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
KC can't let him go, dude. Only Mathieu is better, IMO.

Edit -- Earl Thomas is right there, too. Derp on me :)

Good call @RXP good catch :)

I know they can't but do they have a choice? You can get by in this league with subpar safety play. I don't know if you can without a disruptive force like Poe. I'd rather have both lol.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I know they can't but do they have a choice? You can get by in this league with subpar safety play. I don't know if you can without a disruptive force like Poe. I'd rather have both lol.

KC fans want Berry. But Poe is awesome. If I'm KC, I don't let my paws off of Berry. No way, no how.

But I hear ya, rocyaice :)

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I love the way the Chiefs play defense, tight coverage on the outside with great pass rushers.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
This games seems more entertaining than ours for some reason.